19- K Thx Bye

TAYLOR'S POV

The show ended 20 minutes ago and I still haven't seen my girlfriend or Sam anywhere. I've probably walked around the building a thousand times and haven't seen them at all.

They left When the intermission started and Sam never came back for the skits. This started to worry me a little bit.

I paced around backstage a couple more times and then seen Breonna walk by.

"Hey!" I shouted to her as She walked by.

She threw me a smile as She walked my way, "Hey Whatsup?"

"Have you seen Vee and Sammy?" I was getting more and more worried by the minute.

"Nope, not at all. I was looking for them myself. Neither of them have been answering their phone and Gilinsky is throwing a fit." She pointed back to where everyone was standing around.

"Why?" I looked over her shoulder and began to grow even more worried. Gilinsky gets mad about everything, but he seemed overly pissed. And they always answer Gilinsky's calls. If they didn't then you know something is up.

"Because they both went M.I.A.," She hit my arm, "That and if I were you, beware of the Jack. It could potentially be dangerous for you."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, "Why, I didn't do anything wrong."

I am extremely confused.

"Were you not listening to Vee's song? He thinks it was about you and he's about ready to pound your face in," She shrugged her shoulders and walked back into the direction of everyone else. "Yeah, so I'd be careful if I were you."

Her song? I mean, I was listening to her sing her song. But I don't really remember What She was saying in her song. it couldn't be that bad right?

Now I was more nervous than anything. If it was bad, I have to share a bus with her, Gilinsky, Sam, Johnson, and Nate, so it possibly could be a hell hole. I think I'm just gonna play it cool. I mean, if something was bothering her, she'd tell me. Right?

"Aye, Let's go, Sam says They're in the bus," Nate yelled out, breaking me from my thoughts.

The boys all exchanged glances and everyone started To head out to the buses. On one bus it was Me, Sam, Jack, Jack, Nate, and Dillon. Along with all of our girls which was Vee, Rayane, and Delayna. And on the second bus, it was Aaron, Kenny, Matt, Carter, Jake, and Brent. And then their girlfriends which were Jaylin and her friend Monet.

I walked onto the bus after Johnson and decided to just go sit on the couch. I was gonna try to act like nothing was even wrong. I sat there calmly and pulled out my phone and mindlessly scrolled through twitter.

Delayna came and plopped onto the couch next to me, "So What's going on?"

"Nothing, why?" I know She was probably talking about with Vee.

"Uhm, Victoria is in there passed out, cuddled up to Sammy and you don't even seem the least bit worried," her words shocked me. She hasn't even talked to Sam since tour started. Why is She suddenly all cuddled up next to him?

"What? You're lying," I jumped up and started heading toward the back.

I marched my way to where the bunks were. And there She was, cuddled up with Sam. Her face was buried in his neck, her leg was crossed over his torso. He had his arm around her waist and a big smile spread across his face. Seeing her like this with him made my insides curl. I couldn't believe it. I know They're best friends and all but I thought they've kinda grown apart and would never do that again.