28 - You Promised

VEE’S POV

“Babe, I love you, but if you don’t feel good, I want you to stay here,” Sammy said to me as he frantically started to get dressed.

“No Sam, I’m fine I promise,” I said as I sat on the counter of the bathroom and did my makeup.

“You know that the shows are loud and if you have a headache, I don’t want you to have to go,” He called back out to me.

I finished off my eyeliner and got up and walked out to where him and Nate were laying down.

“I’ll be fine I swear,” I gave them both a weak smile and started to head out of the door.

When I woke this morning, I went straight head first into the toilet. Puking my brains out for probably a good 10 minutes. I felt like garbage, but it’s G’s birthday, so there was no way that I was gonna miss it.

I made my way down the hall and waited at the elevator for the rest of the boys.

Slowly we all filed in and made our way down to the lobby where we were unexpectedly met by a bunch of fans. It wasn’t a ton but there were quite a few.

Normally their fans consisted of a majority of younger girls and some older girls. But all of the girls that were here looked at least 17/18.

“Sammy, I love you!” one of the girls yelled, causing all of the girls to go crazy.

It was too loud and I could feel my ears start to get hot and irritated.

I managed to push through the crowd and make my way outside of the hotel.

Not to sound like a bitch, but I wasn’t trying to be around a bunch of people right now. I just needed a little bit of time for my Tylenol to kick in and then I should be fine. Right now just wasn’t the time.

Lucky enough for us, the venue was walking distance from our hotel so I just casually strolled there by myself. I assumed everyone else would just meet me there, so I wasn’t really worried  about it. When I got to the venue, I walked around back and decided to smoke a cigarette.

“Ew, why does Sammy like that?” I heard some girl say as she passed by.

“I don’t think he does. She’s an ugly whore that’s just an easy fuck and is convenient for him,” the other one said before they walked too far for me to be able to hear them.

I didn’t want to make a big scene, so I just let it go and went inside. I remembered their faces though, and I was gonna be sure to tell Sammy, so he could say something about it.

I made my way out to where everyone was near the Meet and Greet area.

“Hey baby, where have you been?” Sam said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I held up my lighter and pushed past him to take a seat at the table. I figured that he knew what I meant.

“Hey, are you okay?” he said as he came and sat down next to me.

I nodded my head, but made a point not to say anything. I didn’t want to mention the fans from earlier because I didn’t want to start any drama so I just brushed it off.

I sat there on my phone and really didn’t want to do anything.

I wasn’t really in the whole meet and greet mood and not to be mean, I really didn’t feel like watching the show tonight. It’s the same stuff every time. And as much as I love watching the boys do what they love, it’s kinda boring.

Before meet and greet started, I decided to hang out backstage until the show.

In the mean time, I did the normal and rolled a couple blunts for the boys and just chilled at the couches by myself until everyone else came back.