5- Maybe Never

SAM'S POV

After I pulled myself together, all of us decided to go bowling. The whole time we were there, Vee was snuggled up to Taylor, a little too much. Whether it was sitting in his lap or sharing his drink, they were getting really close.  After we finished our games, we got pizza and went back to Vee's house to watch movies.

We were all sprawled out across Vee's bedroom. Jack and Jack were on one couch, me, Dillon, and Nate on another, her and Taylor were cuddled up on the floor, and Jaylin went home right after bowling because Todd said that there are too many guys for her to be around so late.

"I'm going to bed," Vee yelled out halfway through the movie and walked to her bed.

We all waved her off and continued to finish the movie.

When the movie was over, all of the boys made their beds and were getting ready to go to sleep. I looked toward Vee's bed and got in. Me and Vee always shared a bed when I stayed the night, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I crawled in and laid on my back, a few seconds later she rolled and laid her head on my chest.

"Sammy?" She rubbed her head against me.

"Whatsup babygirl?" I rubbed her back and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you," she looked up at me and smiled.

"I love you too Vee," I smiled back. I stomach fluttered at the sound of her words.

"Promise me you'll never leave me, no matter what," she held out her pinky.

"Promise, only if you promise to never leave me," I interlocked our pinkies and kissed the top of her head.

"I wouldn't even think about it," she interlock the rest of our fingers and kissed my hand.

VEE'S POV

I woke up basically on top of Sammy and Johnson laying next to us. It felt so good to wake up wrapped up in Sam's arms. When he was gone I didn't have anyone and it made me so much happier to be able to wake up and have all of my boys with me.

I looked up at Sam, kissed his cheek, and then proceeded to try to get out of bed. As I tried to get up, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. It was Johnson.

"Hey, let's go for a walk," he opened one of his eyes and held my arm tight.

I didn't know what else to do, so I nodded and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Johnson came in moments later to do the same. I went and grabbed a sweater then pulled my hair into a messy bun.  Johnson grabbed my hand and we headed out.

"It's so nice out here at this time of day, isn't it?" He finally said as he swung our hands back and forth.

"Well considering that it's like 7 in the morning, on a Sunday, Yeah, it's pretty nice," I commented back and gave him a small smile.

"Do you ever just walk around to think about things?" Our short adventure had brought us to a park down the street. 

"Yeah, sometimes," I sighed, "When you guys were gone,  I'd wake up every morning and go for a run.  I'd just run until I couldn't anymore."

"You? Run?" He joked.

"Yeah, crazy right?" We sat on a bench and he pulled me in close to him.

"Why would you do that?" He looked kept his gaze forward.

"Just to think," I hesitated. "I started when you guys went to your first Magcon. I would wake up and run as far as I could. I normally ended up at Look Out Peek."