21- Often

*WARNING CONTAINS SMUT, if you don't feel comfortable reading, feel free to skip this chapter.*

VEE'S POV

Sammy crawled on top of me and smashed his lips onto mine.

"Babygirl, I promise I can make you feel so good," Sammy whispered onto my neck as he placed gentle kisses on every inch of my skin.

"Prove it," I looked down at him. I know testing him like this would drive him crazy.

He got up from the bed and walked out of sight. I took this moment to mentally prepare myself.

He came back around the corner and pulled his shirt over his head, "I locked the door and told Nate to go hang out with Gilinsky."

He smiled and crawled back into the bed.

His lips immediately fit perfectly into mine as they started to move in sync.

His kisses trailed down my neck and made their way down to my collarbone. He sucked hard leaving a big purple spot. I bit on my lip and let out a small moan.

"That's so you know you're mine babygirl," he sat up and smiled down at me, "Daddy's gonna make his little princess feel like a queen tonight."

In one swift motion, he pulled my shirt over my head and started to kiss down my chest, making sure to leave marks in almost any possible spot. Bitemarks, hickeys, you name it.

He began to kiss slower and slower as he started to get closer to my hips. He hooked his teeth onto the hem of my shorts and slowly pulled them off.

He threw them across the room and smirked at me. He kissed the inside of my thighs and left small hickeys on each side as he got closer to my dripping core.

He ran his tongue along my folds and slowly made his way up to my clit. He flicked his tongue against it a couple times as a distraction as he inserted two fingers inside me.

My breathing started to speed up and I could feel the knots forming in my stomach. Instinctively, I entangled my fingers into Sammy's hair and let out a small moan.

"Oh my gahd Sammy, dont stop," I tugged on the tips of his hair and felt my eyes roll back.

Sammy slowed his fingers down and pulled away from me a little, "no babygirl, not until daddy says so."

He kept his fingers moving and I couldn't help but release myself onto him.

He pulled his fingers out and shook his head, "bad little girl, I didn't say you could do that yet."

I sat up as he stood up in front of me. I looked up at him through my eyelashes, which I know drives him crazy.

"I'm sorry daddy, please forgive me?" I bit my lip and started to tug at the hem of his pants.

Before he could respond, I unbuttoned his pants and unknowingly licked my lips.

"Oh baby, I love it when you do that," he growled a little and pulled his pants down. Within seconds he climbed back on top of me, pinning me to the bed.

He held my hands above my head and again started to kiss onto my neck.

"Sammy please, I need you," I whimpered out in a moment of desperation underneath his strong grip.

"Beg some more baby, its not often I get to hear that from you," he smiled and momentarily let go of me to slip on a condom.

"I've heard What you can do Wilkinson, and now I want you to prove it to me," I teased him back.

He smiled at me again and gave me a small kiss on my lips, "don't worry babe, I promise not to disappoint."

He lined himself up with my entrance and slowly started to push into me. My nails dug into his back as I felt his length get deeper and deeper.

"Are you ready princess?" He looked down at me in reassurance.

I nodded slowly as I adjusted to him. He wrapped his arm around my back and kept his other one above my head for leverage as he slowly moved himself in and out of me.

"Fuck, babe," he groaned.

I let out small moans as he began to pick up the pace.

"Shh, Vee. Gilinsky's room is right next door," he said and then reconnected our lips. Kissing me passionately as he rolled his hips and grinned into me.

Without pulling away from him, I flipped us over so I was in control.

He sat up against the headboard as we madeout and I grinded him deeper into me. I moved a little slower and started to kiss onto his neck, making sure to give him a few hickeys.

"And those are so everyone knows that you're mine," I breathed out a little and looked up at him.

He quickly flipped us back over and almost instantly picked up his pace.

I felt another knot grow in my stomach and pulled Sammy's face back into mine. Our tongues roamed each others mouth as I felt Sammy's motions get sloppier.

I moaned into his mouth and felt myself release onto him.

"Fuck, Vee!" Sammy groaned out and made his last few thrusts into me.

He twitched inside me and then I felt his warm liquid fill the condom.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and he fell down on top of me.

We both took a minute to catch our breath and then he placed a kiss onto my forehead and pulled out of me.

He threw away the condom, laid on his back, and then pulled me into his side.