2- Taylor ❤

I woke up this morning at about 5:30. Perfect.  I normally don't wake up this early, but I would like to go to the gym. I lifted my head from Sammy's chest and smiled. I took a deep breath and then began trying to pry myself out of his grasp, without waking him up. I tried to move my feet to get better leverage and accidentally kicked someone.

"What are you doing?" Johnson groaned and rolled over. Of course, both of them would be in bed with me.

I carefully slid myself out from in between them and made my way toward my closet. I grabbed a sweatshirt and slid it on over my head, walked over to my coffee table and quietly picked up my keys.

It's extremely dark and the only light is the dim one coming in from the night Light I had on in the corner. I can see the silhouettes of all of the boys spread across my room, causing me to smile to myself. Taylor and Dillon are on one of the pull out beds, basically spooning. Jack and Sammy are on my bed, still laying in the same spots. And Gilinsky was no where to be found, however I can see where he had just been laying. I reached down to touch the bed and the warm feel let me know that he had just been there.

As I make my way upstairs I see Jack in the kitchen making himself something to eat and dressed like he's ready to go to on a run.

"I'm going to the gym, wanna come?" I offered because I really didn't want to have to go alone.

"Sure," he spread jam on two pieces of toast and handed me one,"Here, you need to eat too."

I took the toast and sat outside waiting for Jack. As weird as it sounds, I love the world at this time of day, it was so quiet and relaxing. Gilinsky came outside and got into the driver's seat, I walked around and got into the passenger's seat, with no questions asked.

Most of our drive was silent with the exception of me playing my music over the radio. We arrived at the gym and still continued to not speak. It was a very comfortable silence though. We walked in and split our separate ways.  I went to running machines and he went to the weights.

After we finished at the gym, we went back to my house and I took a shower. When I got out, Jack told me him and Johnson had a meeting that they had to be at all day, and they wouldn't be back until later. Jack jumped in the shower and I walked down to my room and started getting ready for the day.

I walked in the room, still wrapped in a towel, and went over to my dresser. I held my towel up with one hand and used the other to rummage through my drawer. As I was going through someone came and snaked their arms around my waist.

"Morning Baby Vee," Sammy placed a kiss on my shoulder, "This is definitely one thing I miss about being home." He said in a groggy voice and laid his head on my head.

"Whatever Sammy, go away!" I shrugged him off and continued to find clothes.

Sammy stepped back and sat on the edge of my bed and began to talk,"No seriously, I'm around to many guys!"

I laughed and dropped my towel as I pulled on a pair of Nike pros and looked for a sports bra. "Funny you'd say that, especially because Nothing but girls are at your shows!" I laughed again.

Sammy got up again and grabbed my hips, pulling me closer to him. "Yeah but I can't do this to any of those girls," he kissed right below my ear. My eyes fluttered closed and I leaned my head to the side. Sammy continued to kiss down the side of my neck until he got to my shoulder.

"You know I missed you more than anything?" He whispered onto my shoulder.  I couldn't take it any longer. I quickly turned myself around and pressed my lips to his. He reached behind me and grabbed something out of my drawer as I pushed him to my bed. He fell back and I crawled on top of him, making sure not to break the kiss. I tugged at the rim of his shirt and he quickly pulled it off. He then reached over to the Side of the bed, slid a sports bra onto me and then rested his forehead against mine.