27- Let's Party

SAMMY’S POV

“Whoo! Two days off, in our hometown! This exactly what I’ve been needing!” Taylor yelled.

It was our days off and for today and tomorrow we are in Princeton, Indiana.

I was excited for some time off, especially since last week was pretty crazy. So, these next two days were very crucial recuperation days. Just time to relax.

“Vee, I’m so excited for these next two days! I wanna show you guys everything!” Taylor said excitedly as our bus came to a stop in a hotel parking lot.

Vee gave him a genuine smile, “I know, I’m excited too! You have to give me a ride in the Corvette!”

“Of course, Babygirl!” he gave her a kiss on the top of her head and then ran out of the bus.

“Seriously babe? Since when are you guys all buddy buddy again?” I asked her in pure disbelief of what just happened.

I knew that she wasn’t mad at him anymore, but I didn’t think that they were getting close again.

“Is Samuel jealous?” she said as she got up and walked over to sit in my lap.

“No, I would just like to know who my girl is friends with. And I don’t know if that’s really a good idea,” I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

“Oh chill,” she said.

“Vee! Come here! I want you to meet someone!” Taylor yelled from the outside of the bus.

She gave me a comforting look and then proceeded to make her way outside.

I have to admit, yeah, I was a little jealous. I don’t want her talking to Taylor. I know he still has feelings for her and I don’t want hers resurfacing.

I followed her out and slowly stepped out into the light. I watched Taylor intently as he put his arm around Vee and was pointing out a couple of people.

“This is Michael, Noah, and this little man is Tristen,” he let go of her and picked up his little brother.

I took this opportunity to walk closer and grab a hold of Vee’s hand. She intertwined our fingers and then draped my arm over her shoulder without letting go.

Taylor’s tall friend held his hand out at me and smiled, “Whatsup bro, I’m Noah.”

“Sammy,” I smiled back at him and gave him a handshake with my empty hand.

“I’m Michael!” the short kid said and gave me a bro shake too.

“So two days in town. Are you guys down to party or what?” Noah said with a smile spread across his face.

“Hell, yeah. I’m down. You guys party hard out here or what?” I asked.

They both looked at each other and a laughed.

“You don’t know a party until you party with us,” Michael said laughing.

“I don’t know. We party pretty hard,” Vee said and then smiled looking up at me.

I gave her a head nod and agreed, “Yeah, we don’t stop.”

“Babygirl! Which suitcase am I bringing up to the room?” Nate yelled out, causing all of us to look his way.

She let out a sigh and then broke away from me to go help Nate.

I watched closely as she walked away.

Her ass in those shorts and her high socks were kinda driving me crazy a little bit.

“Whose girl is she? Because damn,” Noah said because I’d assume he was also watching her as she walked away.