35- My Girl

NATE'S POV

My phone lit up as I walked out of the bowling alley and I answered it immediately.

"Hello," I said eagerly.

"Hey, meet me at our spot. I'm already here, so hurry up!" she said and hung up.

I jumped into my car and zoomed down the street. I passed the mall and pulled into an abandoned parking garage under the over pass and slowly drove to the top.

I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous for this moment, even though I know I shouldn't be. This really wasn't anything serious. I mean, it's not like we've never hung out before, so why am I getting so uncomfortable.
I slowly pulled my car up around the corner to the top and seen her car parked. She was sitting on the hood and looking out toward the city.

I parked my car next to hers and slowly got out to join her.

The wind blew and I got a giant waft of her Pink body spray and it sent goose bumps down my spine.

"Was good lil mama?" I asked and took a seat right next to her.

"Hey skate," She gave me a small smile and I kinda melted a little on the inside.

She stared at me and sort of made me feel a little uncomfortable, but not in a bad way. Her eyes were just mesmerizing me for the moment.

"Skate," she said and waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, uh, Sorry," I chuckled a little to myself, "So, Whatsup? How has your day been?"

"Yeah, because we totally haven't been talking all day," she laughed and leaned her head onto my shoulder.

"Well, I don't know. There could be something you could not be telling me," I laughed back, putting my arm around her.

"Actually, there is something I want to talk to you about," She said hesitantly.

"Okay, you can tell me anything. You know that," I said with a smile, which quickly faded when I seen the seriousness of her own facial expression.

VEE'S POV

"Vee! We're over here!" Taylor yelled at me as I walked into the dim arcade.
I made my way over to where Taylor was watching Sammy, Jake, Johnson, and Carter play a racing game against each other.

"Where is everyone else?" I asked as I walked up to them.

"Uh, I don't know scattered every where else I guess. I think Rayane and Jack actually left. But I'm not sure," Taylor said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

"Oh," I said quietly.

"Yeah, so how was, whatever it was that you had to go do? Pick up your brother right?" he asked me.

"Uh, yeah. It was okay. I mean nothing too serious," I shrugged and walked away.

Sam jumped up and ran after me and stopped me right before I got to the token machine.

"Here, babe. Just use mine," He said with a smile and made my heart melt.

"Thanks baby," I gave him a small kiss on the lips and pulled him away to ski ball.

"So where did you really go?" Sammy asked as he leaned against the wall next to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I started to play.

"I know you didn't really have to go pick up your brother," he said.

"But I did though," I said a little annoyed and finished my game and walking away as fast as I could.