26 - You Can't Sit With Us

VEE’S POV

“West Coast, West Coast, West Coast, Headed to the west coast. It’s the best coast baby. West Coast, West Coast, West Coast, Headed to the west coast, got the best smoke baby!” I sang in the bus as we made our way up to Northern California for the boys’ show in San Francisco.

They’ve had 3 in California so far and tonight in San Francisco was expected to be the most hyped out of all of them and they were expecting special guests.

Kalin and Myles are scheduled to perform tonight and someone else that everyone seemed to keep from me.

“Hey Sam, when are you gonna stop being a little bitch and just tell me who else is performing?” I begged Sam as I sat in his lap in the back of the bus.

We were the only people awake right now, so it was kinda peaceful.

“They aren’t performing tonight, they’re just coming to hang out and meet us,” he slowly shook his head and smiled at me.

It was starting to frustrate me that no one was saying anything to me, not even Sam. He sucks at keeping secrets and he just isn’t cracking at it’s starting to piss me the fuck off.

I just wanna know who this person is and why everyone is making it a point to keep quiet about it.

We’re supposed to be getting to the venue in about an hour and I didn’t want to be surprised. I just wanted to know already.

“Sammy baby,” I gave him a small pout and resorted to the only thing I knew would get him to tell me.

“No, I’m not telling you,” he gave me a tight hug, “And there’s nothing you can do to make me.”

Or so he thought. I know exactly how to make him crack.

“But, daddy. Babygirl doesn’t like in when you keep secrets from her,” I widened my eyes and gave him an innocent look as he squirmed underneath me.

“Victoria Elaine, do not.” He said firmly, trying to hide his growing friend in his pants.

I got off of his lap and got onto my knees between his legs.

“But daddy, I can make it all go away. If you just tell me who’s gonna be there,” I slowly rubbed my hands up his legs, making him squirm even more.

“I’m not saying anything. Sorry babe, but you can’t make me,” He looked away from me and tried to hide his smile.

“But Sammy,” I gave him a pouty look and ran my hand across his lap.

His breath hitched and he squirmed a little more, “No.”

“Fine,” I stated and stood up and started to walk away.

“Are you seriously gonna leave me hanging?” Sam yelled out to me as I made my way down to the front of the bus.

I just ignored him and went to sit in the front. The bus finally came to a stop and everyone filed out, with Sammy being the last one down.

I gave him an angry look and proceeded my way into the venue.

If Sam didn’t want to tell me, then I’m giving him the silent treatment.

I made my way backstage as usual and took a seat on one of the chairs they had set aside for us all. 

With nothing to do, I pulled out my phone and just scrolled through twitter.

I casually scrolled through my notifications and faved some tweets here and there and followed a few girls.

‘@Omahacrew402: @BaebyVee tweet me a selfie with you and your fav Omaha boy!”