13- Hot and Heavy

RAYANE’S POV

“Good morning beautiful,” Jack mumbled into my ear as my eyes began to slowly flutter open.

“Morning,” I smiled at him, “I can seriously get used to this.”

“You and me both babe,” he kissed my forehead and got up, pulling me up with him.

“Let’s go get breakfast?” He suggested.

I nodded in agreement and proceeded to put my clothes on.

“IHOP?” he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, “I don’t care, I’m down for whatever you want.”

We both finished getting dressed and headed upstairs.

Vee was lying on the kitchen counter and Taylor was eating a bowl of cereal off of her stomach. Dillon and Breonna were in the backyard sitting in the hot tub. Johnson and Delayna were still sleeping on the couch. And everyone I would like to assume was still at Sam’s house.

When we walked into the kitchen, Vee turned her head toward us, “Morning!”

“Morning!” I smiled at her and walked over to the counter.

“Hey, I’ll be right back. I’m gonna go home and get my car keys,” Jack whispered and then headed out of the door.

“Where are you guys headed to?” She asked me after he left.

“Breakfast,” I replied quickly. I then pointed at Taylor who had his bowl sitting on Vee. “What the fuck?”

Taylor laughed, “She wouldn’t move, what else was I supposed to do?”

We all laughed.

“Babe, be careful. You’re gonna spill my cereal!” Taylor said back at her.

“Sorry,” She smiled.

Seeing them made me so happy. I hope that eventually me and Jack can get to that point.

“You guys are seriously so fucking cute together,” I finally said to them.

“ Me, maybe? Her, not so much,” Taylor said as he picked up his bowl of cereal and walked it over to the sink.

“Fuck you,” Vee said as she sat up.

“Maybe later baby,” Taylor gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked down to her bedroom.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, “He’s great.”

“You guys are seriously so adorbs,” I smiled at her.

“Not really, but if you say so,” she jumped off the counter and followed Taylor down the stairs.

I awkwardly stood there by myself in the kitchen. I decided to pull out my phone and get in twitter. I never realized that I never followed Vee so I scrolled through Jack’s tweets until I found one where she was mentioned.

‘@jackgilinsky: Homaha with @BaebyVee’

Attached was a picture of him and her lying on a bed making faces at the camera.

Seeing them like this made me nervous again. I like jack, but his relationship with her worries me. They just seem way to close and after seeing how her and Sam’s relationship was/is, I’m very apprehensive about me and Jack. I don’t really know how Jack and Vee are. What if they are the same? That would be so weird and then I would be like getting short end of the stick.

I pushed all of those thoughts to the back of my head as I heard someone come through the front door. I pushed the follow button on Vee’s page and locked my phone, placing it face down on the counter.