"Oh really? So if it's not that then what is it?" Paul asked with a huff. "Isn't it obvious?" Leah looked around receiving blank stares and shrugs. "HES PROPOSING YOU IDIOTS!" She practically screeched earning looks of pure dumbfounded dumbasses. While her brother and Quil not danced around happily and laughing that they had gone around Alphas orders.

"Wait when is that happening?" Jared asked the two joyful dancing teens who stopped and said in unison. "Tonight".

—————————————————————

Miley wasn't surprised that Sam sent the pack away after lunch to spend alone time with her

Miley wasn't surprised that Sam sent the pack away after lunch to spend alone time with her. There was a chance that this could be their final night together. The mere thought made her want to break down alone. She couldn't imagine a life without Sam in it.

He carried her around the house like a rag doll, not that she minded as she laughed at his antics not knowing his hidden meanings. He even cooked dinner for her, grilled cheese just like their first date. The only difference was that Paul and Jared weren't cooking and serving her Sam was. She didn't suspect anything as he talked about how happy she makes him as they ate dinner.

"You know I love you right?" Sam asked for what seemed to be the billionth time that night alone. "Yes I know Sam, just like you know I love you" she giggled affectionately making him shake his head while smiling at her. "I just don't think I will ever be able to say that enough to you" he said with a shy smile feeling the small velvet box that was hidden in his jean shorts pocket.

Miley giggles yet blushed at his sweet words, "are you seducing me? Or just ......saying goodbye?" Miley asked in a whisper. She wondered what his reaction would be expecting him to be angry or sad but he laughed instead.

"Miley Elizabeth Swan, I find you absolutely amusing. And to answer your question I'm not seducing you or .....saying goodbye. Because I am coming home tomorrow night with you." He said calmly but had to swallow his growl towards the end. Miley looked at him in awe now, getting curious what his intention could be. "Oh so what are you planning for me Samuel Uley?" She asked with a mischievous glint in her eye still being so stubborn to notice what in fact was happening right now.

"What I'm saying Millicent Elizabeth Swan-" she chucked a grilled cheese crust for mimicking her and using her full name she hated. He laughed and caught it easily before looking her in the eyes and feeling his doubt wash away. "What I'm saying is that I'm never saying goodbye to you because...... I am in love with you. I have since the moment I saw those big beautiful brown eyes. The imprint was the best thing to ever happen to me because it helped me find the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with. It helped me find the woman I want to have my children. It helped me find the woman to grow old and cherish, in sickness and in health." He started making her eyes glossy not expecting such sweet words.

Sam got up from his seat and walked around the table kneeling in front of her pulling out the black velvet ring box. Opening it revealing a hefty diamond making Miley's mouth drop in surprise and pure joy. Now the tears were rushing down her face as she laughed lightly. "Will you give me the honor of becoming your husband. And promising me forever?" He asked shakily at the fact she hadn't really spoken.

She looked at him before a smile graced her lips.

"Yes"

It was barely audible but Sam caught it with his wolf hearing and smiled feeling slight tears in his own eyes. He took the ring out of the box placing it on her ring finger, glad it fit perfectly. "Where did you get this?" Miley asked shocked knowing neither of them could afford something so expensive yet beautiful. "It was my mother's........ back when my father was trying to impress her he somehow managed to get this lavishing ring. She hasn't met you yet but she knows how important you are to me. She said "a ring this beautiful deserves to see a marriage that will actually last". He said with sad yet soft smile making Miley wanna cry even more.

The two were about to kiss when a loud sobbing came from outside. Miley felt a smirk form on her lips eyes still closed as Sam growled in utter annoyance knowing who it was already. The two stood up hand in hand opening the door to find all the boys and Leah eavesdropping. All with slight tears in their eyes except Paul and Jared.

Both sobbing uncontrollably.

"THEY GROW UP SO FAST!!" Jared squealed in a sad yet happy voice making Miley shake her head with a smile. Sam tolled his eyes but laughed as well, "WE WERE THERE FROM THE START! And look.... THEY ATE GRILLED CHEESE LIKE THE NIGHT I COOKED FOR THEM!" Paul said  sobbing uncontrollably. Him and Jared hugged each other as everyone shook their heads.

Yes they were slightly joking but were also 90% serious. They saw this entire process and it made it more special.

Miley felt Sam wrap an arm around her as she peered at eveyone as they all began saying congratulations to her and Sam. Realizing in that moment .........she was truly loved, and would never wanna trade this for anything.

But could the Cullens and Bella take her choice away?