Chapter 53

So guys I'm not one for authors notes in stories but theirs only a few chapters left here and it makes me so sad 😭. This is one of the first fan fictions I've finished writing and I've been writing it since 2017. And I just want to let you guys know I have other stories about MANY different fandoms if you wanna check them out. A lot of Twilight and even mixing shows with twilight like 13 reasons why and shameless. But I was wondering if you guys would want another Sam story? Just lmk what you guys think of what emotions your having cuz I'm really sad rn 😭

Like this is my most popular story and I am so invested in the characters I've created and their relationships together. It just pains me that this is really the end 😕.

Miley laid in bed next to Sam who snores loudly in her ear but she didn't mind it, but feared it would wake their daughter who slept peacefully in the other room

Miley laid in bed next to Sam who snores loudly in her ear but she didn't mind it, but feared it would wake their daughter who slept peacefully in the other room. With their wedding in a week she felt nervous for the ceremony but realized all that she was doing this for, Sam and her family. This was to show everyone how much she loved him and how she was going to spend the rest of her life with him, mates or not.

All week the boys were helping out with building the wedding decorations to Alice's EXACT vision. Leah just enjoyed yelling at them every second they so much as did the littlest thing wrong making me laugh at their expense. Amara giggled along as well as Miley bounced her in her arms as she clapped and looked at the boys in awe. The boys were also taking time to goof off for Amara who loved it..... Alice on the other hand was ready to explode.

She only let Miley help with colors, flower types, and invitations. Hell she even invited some of her side that had yellow eyes and controlled their hunger. Miley didn't really have many friends to invite just family, the pack and her best friend from college that she lost contact with. It wasn't either of their faults life just got in the way, especially Miley dealing with the discovery of vampires and werewolves. But he agreed to her invitation and had begun texting Miley again excited to finally catch up. He'd even be staying in the guest room since he was flying in from Arizona.

His name is Damon Gilbert 😉 and he actually helped Miley out with her studies and protected her when she went to parties..... which was rare. Sam seemed jealous of his arrival but Miley told him continuously that he was just an old friend but he still seemed tense. Hell he nearly had a heart attack when he caught Miley making up the guest bedroom for Damon to sleep in while he's there. The boys teased as well but not long knowing it would set Sam off. He didn't like when the boys he knew hung out with her, let alone a guy he's never even heard of was going to be staying in their house?

"So what's Damon like?" Jared teased biting into a muffin as Miley rolled her eyes knowing he was merely trying to set Sam off. "He's stubborn like all of you." Miley picked at them as they all gasped disagreeing very loudly. "Is he cute?" Embry said in a fake girly voice making Miley roll her eyes and ignore answering. Damon was definitely a looker just wasn't her type, all the boys made oh noises as she whipped around with a slight glare but smile. "What now?" Miley asks as they just give each other looks and smirks as Sam huffs to himself in the corner. "Nothing..... nothing........ so you met in college? Is he a nerd like you?" Paul asked as if he was just genuinely curious but Miley could hear him holding in a laugh as the others snickered.