Chapter 35

Miley was able to somehow fit all the food she helped prepare into the both her car and Sue's minivan, with what Sue made. To anyone outside the pack it would have looked like they were about to feed an army. But the boys would finish most of this off in the first hour leaving about 25% for the humans.

As Sam pulled his loving imprints car into the yard of Jacobs house he couldn't help but look over at his love. She was practically bouncing in her seat with anticipation.

Her outfit made his mouth water in excitement for the bonfire to end so he could take her home already

Her outfit made his mouth water in excitement for the bonfire to end so he could take her home already. 😉 But he knew he had to warn her before she discovered it at the bonfire.

"Babygirl, I got something to let you know before we go out there" he said with slight nervousness. Miley turned to him with her eyebrows furrowed and a small frown. "What is it babe?" She asked returning with a cute nickname as well, making Sam stop for a second blushing and smirking.

"Jacob invited your sister to come hear the legends tonight. He's going to pick her up as we speak." He said with a clear edge to his tone. Billy convinced him that it was a good thing she come, maybe she's see the leeches for what they truly are. But Sam hated that an outsider was coming. And not just any outsider, one that hangs out with vampires. He didn't even notice he had began to shake lightly and was holding the steering wheel too tight till his imprint cleared her throat.

"It's okay Sammy, I know you and Bella don't see eye to eye but she is my sister. Plus maybe hearing the legends of the tribe will knock some common sense into her" She said with a sincere smile before grabbing ahold of his hand. His shaking stopped immediately and he smiled lightly back. He began leaning in to kiss her and she was too until a loud thud came from the car.

The two looked bewildered to see none other then Paul and Jared. Paul has jumped onto the hood and Jared was kneeled over laughing. "YOU JACKASSES! Gave me a near damn heart attack" Miley said grumbling the end as she got out of the car and began putting stuff in their outstretched hands. "You know you love us" Jared said singing lightly off key. "Yeah who couldn't love all thissssss" Paul said holding the s as he flexed for once not shirtless since the boy's all wore clothes for the bonfire.

Sam pushes Paul away slightly hard with a warning growl. Paul put his hands in surrender before grabbing some of the food from her car. "BY THE WAY PAUL ME!" Miley yelled after him earning oooo's from the eavesdropping pack over by the fire.

Feeling eyes on her Miley turned to face Sam. "Those boys are gonna give you wrinkles you frown anymore" She said clearly teasing but Sam huffed out a sigh. "They don't mean anything by it Sam. They just like to get you riled up." Miley once again tried coaxing a smile but still recieved a frown.

She stood on her top toes placing a kiss on his cheek. "You should be more thankful to them though......Your hot when your jealous" she said winking before walking away from a gaping Sam. He immediately grabbed what was left before chasing after her. He easily balanced everything in one hand before taking what she was carrying in his other. Sending her a wink and smirk, Miley began blushing before saying, "Ooooo show me that strength later." She trailed a hand on his abs before walking to the pack leaving a shocked Sam.

Since being sexually active Miley found herself becoming more confident in herself

Since being sexually active Miley found herself becoming more confident in herself. The pack found it both amusing yet disturbing. Sometimes she would make them feel uncomfortable on purpose just to get some alone time with Sam. It worked 90% of the time except when the boys were really hungry.

Paul and Jared played mom and dad again the day after they had sex saying things like, "our baby's all grown up" Jared would say all high pitched and fake weeping. While Paul would get gruff and puff his chest out, "Young man I am too young to be a grandpa!" He'd say making everyone laugh.

I would laugh along but a small part of me would begin to wonder when I was gonna move to the whole marriage and kids step with Sam. To be honest if he said he wanted it right now I'd leave this bonfire in a heartbeat. But I'm scared to bring up such a serious topic. Sometimes I wonder if the imprint bond makes Sam feel what I'm feeling without me saying anything.

It just feels like when I start thinking of wanting children and to be married he will mention it subconsciously.

I was taken out my thoughts as I was curled tightly to Sams side by the fire still with a plate full when Jacob pulled in. All the pack began muttering and sighing except Seth. He jumped up excitedly and ran over to Jacob. Anyone could tell he was very fond of Jake, he was what Seth aspired to be.

I just shook my head with a laugh as he ran over to Jake and Bella. I began to giggle when the two began play wrestling earning Billy to whistle them over for their attention.

I could feel Bella staring at me as she walked over. Earning a few growls from Leah, Sam and Paul. They hated Isabella Swan. She had hurt their precious Miley two many times and she didn't deserve to have such an amazing person to fall back on.

 She had hurt their precious Miley two many times and she didn't deserve to have such an amazing person to fall back on

But once Billy started saying the legends Bella's focus was trained on him. Earning a great full Miley, yes she no longer held a grudge for her sister but that didd not stop the awkwardness from between them. The two had been so close once.....until Bella decided to fall in love with a corpse. And decided not with her words but actions that he was worth losing everything for. Even her own flesh and blood wasn't good enough for her.