Chapter 47

Miley and Sam had a very serious talk about Seths situation, and agreed he could be like a babysitter or something from time to time

Miley and Sam had a very serious talk about Seths situation, and agreed he could be like a babysitter or something from time to time. And he could spend time around her whenever the pack met up, but Sam was not pleased. His baby girl hadn't even been his own for a full day before a wolf had claimed her. Miley however was ecstatic knowing it was better Seth then anyone else. The pack found it hilarious which earned them extra patrol and a giggling Miley. She found Sams protective attitude cute.

She really didn't mind Seth's imprinting due ti it being completely platonic and nothing more. Sam was still weary but forced his worries away.

Bella's baby on the other hand was anything but normal. Miley hadn't been at the Cullen residence long after giving birth but she saw the growth of the child. She was growing at an alarming rate. When Miley left the child looked like she were already a toddler.

Speaking of which...... the boys........ the BOYS!! When Miley got home excited to bring her baby home for the first time she didn't think she'd be leaving just as fast. The house smelled terribly of a moldy odor. Turns out the boys had gotten takeout frequently as her house littered trash, but they also surprisingly attempted to bake or cook for themselves..... it hadn't gone well.

"What the hell happened to my house?" Miley seethed at Sam as he grabbed the diaper bag and the groceries they just bought.  Sam looked sheepish as he looked down with a timid smile. "Without you here we tried to cook for ourselves the first few days..... it didn't turn out good so we began buying other stuff instead." He said awkwardly knowing she had been referring to the mess. "So you mean to tell me that moldy lasagna or whatever it is has been there since I left." She asked in complete disgust as she held her baby close to her chest.

Sam looked away from her with a weird nod meaning the food had been laying out for weeks. "I am going to Charlie's and when I get home that kitchen better be spotless." She exclaimed grabbing the diaper bag and heading back to her car. "Wait-" before she could get far Sam grabbed her arm lightly spinning her towards him and kissing her gently. He had missed this.

"Promise you'll come back this time." He mumbled, this made her look to him with a small smile. "I love you Sam, I'll be back." She leaned up kissing him back making him smile now. "I love you too and don't worry the boys will help me clean and air out the place." He laughed knowing the boys had already tried cleaning while they had been gone ...... it hadn't worked out well.....

—————————————————————

Flash back to that day

"What did we make that was green and fuzzy?" Quil asked dumbly making the guys make fake barfing sounds. "That's mold you dingus!" Jared exclaimed slapping a banana peel into his garbage bag that had turned pure black and mushy. "Who ordered an olive pizza ?" Embry asked looking at the pizza with disgust that it had olives.

Paul walked up behind him before screaming a bit girl like as he slapped it out of Embrys hands. "THOSE ARNT OLIVES!!" He screamed stomping on the Pizza as he screamed. All the guys looked to each other and then their bags. "This is absolutely disgusting..... I can't believe I let you guys talk me into ordering all this food." Jared sighed in agitation as he tried to empty the sink out for dishes.

"Oh no no no, don't try that you wanted pizza." Paul seethed throwing the stomped on pizza into a garbage bag. "Oh don't you start with me Paul. We both know you were the one that tried to make whatever the green thing is!" Jared pointed accusingly at the food as Quil poured it out and refrained from barfing. "Both of you are responsible for this. I was barely even here." Embry replied hotly as he grabbed the empty cookie tins that laid around.

"Oh don't you start Embry, who the one that didn't clean the pots after cooking a soup for us?" Paul said grabbing a pan that had old moldy food crusted inside it. "YOU GUYS MADE ME COOK FOR YOU!!!" Embry exclaimed throwing his bag down and shaking lightly. "Yeah cook not burn." Quil said with anger making Embry shake more and the others join in as they belittles each other.

"Fine you know what I'm out of here and out of your guys messy mess." Embry replied as stomped out. "Oh don't try and get out of helping Embry.... GET BACK HERE!" Paul shouted following a heated Embry to the woods. "You guys are not leaving this whole mess to me!" Jared said following them out. Quil froze as he poured the old green moldy food out, he looked at it closer and took a slight whiff of it ........ Quil passed out on the floor for a few minutes before also leaving.

————————————————————————

"Thanks for cleaning the house guys it looks great

"Thanks for cleaning the house guys it looks great." Miley couldn't help but laugh at the boys expressions they looked worn out. "Hey no problem it wasnt too bad." Quil said waving a hand and received dirty looks. "Dude you passed out like 3 times...... per plate." Jared mumbled and Quill looked offended. "HEY at least I cleaned the dishes that was the worst part." Quil answered as if he were superior.

"It took you hours to do them while we did everything else!" Paul answered hotly earning an exasperated look from Quil. "I had to chip and scrub those plates due to your guys messy food creations." He said trying to emphasis that it was all them and not him. Once again the group began bickering as Miley sighs but laughed to herself. She sat a giant bowl of spegetti down in the middle of the table that made everyone go quiet.

"Is this what it feels like?.......... to eat?" Paul said emotionally as he grabbed a heaping amounts and so did the other boys. "Yes it's been so long since I've eaten a hot good meal!" Jared exclaimed getting a pointed look from Embry. "My mom cooked for us yesterday for lunch." Embry said as he piled food on his plate as well. "Again I say it's been so long since I've eaten a hot good meal!" He said overly joyed making Embry punch him harshly on the shoulder.

"Miley..... we've missed you...... a lot." Paul said speaking directly to her for the first time since she had come home. Sam had his arms around her and smiled seeing they were once again building back what they had lost. "I missed you guys everyday." Miley said honestly making the boys smile at her. Right on cue however the baby began to cry. "Duty calls." She responded with a laugh and heading to the nursery.

Amara looked up to her mother with big brown eyes and tears as she was hungry. Miley could only laugh as she lifted her daughter and began to breast feed her with the door locked. She knew these boys still hadn't learned manners and didn't need them waltzing in.

She walked over to the rocking chair and stared at her daughter admiring her cuteness. "I'm gonna protect you no matter what. And I'm gonna love you no matter what....... my little Mara."