Chapter 52

Alice let go of the leaders hand as he looked surprised and tense at what he must have seen

Alice let go of the leaders hand as he looked surprised and tense at what he must have seen. Miley still stood with the Cullens as he looked from Miley to Renesmee. They looked to bicker amongst each other on the other side. But whatever Aro saw kept him adamant about leaving the fight. Everyone around Miley able to hear it seemed to sigh in relief as the Volturi turned around and began to leave.

It practically was handed to them with no blood shed making Miley turn around to Sam in disbelief. Sending one final glare over her shoulder but the Volturi was already at the end of the field going into the trees before speeding off.

Miley felt herself tear up at the fact that it was finally all over, and for good. Miley hugged a few of the Cullens and wolves before she climbed on Sams back who was practically running towards their truck to get to their daughters location. Turning back into human form first and kissing his Fiancé passionately. "Now I think our biggest worry is our upcoming wedding." Sam said rubbing her arms to comfort her. Miley felt the biggest of smiles on her face and nodded. Alice was probably already working on it back home as they spoke pushing for a spring or summer wedding.

"I love you." Miley said staring into his eyes making him smile big, made him appear his actual age. "I love you more My Smiley little Miley." He said wrapping a comfortable arm around her as he led her to his truck to go get Amara back from Charlie. Walking inside of course they were not surprised to find Seth already there holding her. As they sat with her father and Sue they began asking questions of the battle they thought had taken place.

Miley herself hadn't been able to hear why the Volturi had just up and left. "They left because they realized Renesmee wasn't a threat, but also that Miley was mated to me. So she was allowed to know our tribes legends." Sam simplified making me smile softly that of course it was our bond that would yet again save me. "Well with them gone what's the plans to do now?" Sue asked knowingly making us smile brightly but blush also. "I guess it's time to start planning a wedding." Miley said making Sue smile in excitement as Charlie looked happy yet sad.

Leah soon came home as well and immediately hugged Miley tightly making her laugh. "You know I love you right Leah? I've never had a best friend like you." Miley said making Leah agree as she laughed. "Sorry Sam I gotta steal your future wife for some planning Alice says." Leah announced dragging the girl to her car before getting a response.

"Why are we in such a hurry?" Miley asks with a laugh but Leah kept saying it was a secret. As they pulled up to the Cullens house all the visiting vampires were finally gone and hopefully back to their homes or at least out of forks. "Alice you've gone mad." Rosalie could be heard saying as Leah and Miley walked in and into the living room. There stood a crazed looking Alice writing invitations out by hand. "Finally your here!" Alice announced loudly dropping the last invitation into the box full already.

"And what exactly am I here for?" Miley asks with a laugh as Alice begins grabbing her purse and running to get her car keys. "We are going to get your dress." Alice squeaked with excitement and led Esme, Rosalie, Leah, and Miley to An SUV parked in the garage. Miley just laughed but was actually excited to see the dresses as well. She texted Sam so he'd know they'd be gone awhile, he understood although he said the pack were waiting.