Chapter 54

Alice gently combed her finger through Miley's hair curling her hair and pinning it back

Alice gently combed her finger through Miley's hair curling her hair and pinning it back. Rosalie had just finished getting ready and held a happy Amara who smiled at her beauty. "She's beautiful Miley." Rosalie complimented how Miley had picked out a dress that was a light blue for Amara. "Soon enough she'll be the one getting married.... god I'm old." Miley laughed out making the two vampires laugh shaking their heads. "Do you have any idea how old Carslisle is?" Alice poked making the human girl nod slowly and smile at his expense.

"Fair enough. And thanks again for helping me with my hair and makeup guys. And for helping throw this amazing wedding." Miley says with tears brimming her eyes and they hug her but not tight enough to ruin any of her precious curls Alice loved. "How's it feel to soon be Miley Uley?" Rosalie asked making Miley shake her head in disbelief making Alice curse her quietly. "Sorry Alice. And it's just unreal you know? When I was a little girl I thought love was this thing you see in movies and stories. Believe me I love my friends and family but with him..... it's unreal." Miley smiled softly as Alice finishes the final curl.

"Sorry I'm late uh Damon and I-" Leah said walking in a smiling mess but stopped short looking at Miley's hair and a dazed smile came to her face. "You look absolutely stunning. He's gonna be falling in love all over again." Leah said dreamily, since imprinting she had become a bit of a romantic type making Miley happy for her but Leah still had her old qualities as well. "The rest of those mutts barely made it here in time. Not to mention they are all crying down there." Leah snorted making Miley laugh as Alice grabbed some makeup for her.

"Now where's my baby?" Her mother called making Miley laugh as Alice finished the rest of her makeup quickly. "In here." Miley called and her mother walked in and held a hand to her heart. "Oh honey you look so beautiful." She stared up dabbing her eyes with her hanker chief she made sure to bring this time after what happened at Bella's wedding. "Wow." Miley looked up and smiled as her dad stood in the doorframe he wouldn't admit it but he looked ready to cry at the thought of his other daughter now getting married too.

"And this is my Granddaughter? She's already grown so much." Renee said grabbing Amara and making her giggle. Charlie slowly walked in smiling awkwardly at his daughter, she stood up and hugged him which was brief due to his tense stance. "I'm surprised you squeezed into that suit after eating so much of Sues cooking." Miley joked poking his stomach but he just laughed lowly as her mother looked a bit stunned that her dad actually was dating someone. She had brought Phil he just was somewhere else since Miley and him weren't exactly close.

"What can I say I got great metabolism." He said hitting his stomach lightly making an oof noise making Miley laugh full heartedly. Alice made sure to check her makeup she had used tear proof this time but she still worried of her master piece. "Well I think it's time for the dress." Leah said checking the time making Miley nod as everyone walked out of the room and she changed from her robe to her dress. Miley began to feel nervous but excited as she zipped it up.