Chapter 44

"How you feeling bells?" Miley asked her sister trying to seem like she wasn't worried at her sisters physical state

"How you feeling bells?" Miley asked her sister trying to seem like she wasn't worried at her sisters physical state. Her sister looked so beautiful on the day of her wedding, absolutely stunning cheeks full, eyes glowing, and beautiful glow to her skin. Which is what she was supposed to have during a regular pregnancy. But now Bella looked closer to a skeleton then her self.

"I'm fine Miley..... thank you for staying. I know it hasn't been easy for you." Bella said feeling guilty as her eyes trailed to her sisters stomach. They both looked to be the same amount of pregnant. Miley's eyes had gotten bags and her skin lost color but she still looked more alive then Bella.

"Yeah it hasn't but.... your my sister Bella. I'm gonna protect you and what you want until the bitter end. Although I really am scared of the unknown right now. I will always be by your side." Miley smiled sadly at Bella and her eyes trailed to a sleeping Seth that was supposed to be on watch of Miley. "He's so young, do you miss them?" Bella asked as her sisters eyes glazed over staring at his sleeping face. "I miss them so much it hurts to breathe sometimes. But I'm also hurt wondering if they even miss me..." Miley trailed off sadly.

"I'm sure they do Miley. Especially Sam he's madly in love with you. And Paul and Jared? Those boys love you like a second mom...... maybe a first mom for Paul." Bella reassured with a sad smile. "I hope your right. I just hope they don't hate me after this." Miley said her eyes going to the hallway as Leah stormed into the room avoiding eye contact with Bella and Rosalie. Her eyes going big seeing Seth asleep rather then protecting Miley. Which she didn't really think she needed anyway.

"SETH!!" Leah screamed making him fall from the uncomfortable chair he sat in against the wall. "You fell asleep?" She seethed and he looked to Miley for help but she was trying to contain her laughter. "I was just blinking Leah!" He said with a horrible smile that made it clear he was lying. But Miley couldn't help but burst out laughing at the two who soon joined in after realizing the stupidity that just came from Seth. Rosalie and Bella chuckled along as well which all died out when Edward walked into the room all pissy.

"What's so funny?" He asked trying to dig into someone's head but everyone instead bursted out laughing rather then answer him. For a split second Miley thought she saw a ghost of a smirk appear on his face but it was gone just as quick as it was there. Jacob had really stepped up to be 'the man' helping Miley with her pregnancy. It was obviously because of guilt but also to be there for his best friend. Miley physically began to gag at the sight of Bella about to take a sip out of the foam cup. Jacob rubbed Miley's back but also didn't look at Bella as she took a drink of the blood. "It tastes so good." Bella said as she took another sip making Miley gag again. Jake laughed at his friend but none the less rubbed her back soothingly.

——————————————————

Miley stood in the yard rubbing her stomach and staring out to the woods

Miley stood in the yard rubbing her stomach and staring out to the woods. Wondering if they could see her, wondering if HE was there, or if he was home trying to forget about her. Jacob soon walked outside and stood beside her, placing a hand on her stomach making her smile at him. "What are you doing out here?" He asked with smile but he already knew.

"I just needed some air." She said with a small smile knowing he was probably thinking the worst. "Are you worried?" Jacob asked and she felt a smile come to her face before slowly disappearing. "Terrified." She said in a mumble but looked up to the stars. "Well I just want you to know no matter what I'm gonna be there for you. If.... things don't work out even after all this. I'll help you with the baby." Jacob said determined and hugging her lightly.

Right at that moment a pained howl echoed from the woods making Miley squeeze Jacob tighter. He was here. And he was watching.

"Let's get you back inside. Before you get sick." Jacob smiled as he rubbed his hands on her arms to keep her warm. He began to guide Miley inside and she felt watched as they walked away. She knew now that he was sat there watching, but then she began to wonder is it for her or to kill her sister and what's inside her?