Chapter 46

Miley was driving a little too reckless but she didn't care

Miley was driving a little too reckless but she didn't care. She needed to see with her own eyes that her sister had truly been killed by a monster and not some harmless baby. As Miley pulled in she ran inside which wasn't easy pregnant and walked by the living room before stopping short and seeing Rosalie holding a baby. She took a few steps closer and couldn't help the smile that came to her face.

Alice came into the room sighing as she hugged Miley close to her. "The wolves are coming ?" She knew that's the only way Miley would manage to get back is if no one was there to watch her. Nodding vigorously Alice went to warn the others and Miley's eyes went to down the hall. Each step she took a past memory with Bella would run through her head, making her eyes water.

Miley took a deep breathe before looking into the room and her heart felt ready to burst. Edward was biting all over Bella's body to spread the venom but her sister was unmoving blood everywhere. Miley felt a sob escape her at how honey Bella was, and the way her chest didn't seem to move. "Miley? I have to protect my family. I need you to hold Renesmee!" He rushed pulling her view away from Bella and taking her to Rosalie and Jacob who sat on his knees in the living room just staring at the baby.

Edward not noticing at first grabbed his daughter and put her in Miley's arms. She has Bella's eyes, the baby giggled and stared at the woman in wonder. Suddenly Edward heard Jacobs thoughts and roughly shoved him into the wall definitely breaking his arm or at least dislocated it.

It didn't take much longer for Miley to understand why and stare at her best friend in shock. "Jake you?" She tried asking and he nodded as he fixed his arm and looked at the baby in her arms. "This ends tonight." Jake said rushing outside with a worried Miley following him. All the wolves and Cullens were facing each other as Jacob began screaming. Sam's eyes went to Miley and stayed to her before looking at the baby in her arms. He felt himself growl that the baby that had killed Bella was in his imprints arms. He took a step forward but Jacob blocked his view.

"STOP! It's over! You kill her you kill me!" He yelled but Sam stilled snapped his teeth at Jacob perfectly okay with doing it. But soon Jacob shifted and Edward translated. "Jacob imprinted on Renesmee. They can't touch her. No wolf is allowed to hurt another's imprint..... it's their most absolute law." Edward finished as the wolves began to run away. All but one. He stared at his very pregnant fiancé before runnjng into the woods.

Shortly after Sam came out and he made his way towards Miley. Jacob still felt uneasy and followed him. Miley stepped off the porch still holding the baby in her arms. "I told you so." Is all she said but with a gracious smile on her face. She knew this baby would be harmless, and maybe she hadn't directly told him but he knew she was right. He shook his head chuckling lightly as his eyes went to the baby that clung to his imprint but stared at him funny.

"So.....what now? Are you gonna come home tonight ?" He asked nervously trying to be social but Miley could tell he was trying. It's hard being friendly when a whole war was literally just ended between the two enemies. Miley looked to Edward then Jacob. "Yeah..... let's go-" before she could finish Miley felt something unfamiliar in her stomach. She looked ready to be sick. Rosalie was grabbing Renesmee quickly as Jacob and Sam carried Miley inside who was breathing fast.