Chapter 50

The war seemed to creep up faster then anticipated, it was already Christmas leaving only a few more days and everyone on edge around the holidays

The war seemed to creep up faster then anticipated, it was already Christmas leaving only a few more days and everyone on edge around the holidays.  Miley had taken Amara to Charlie's and had Christmas with Renesmee, Jacob, Seth, Leah, Sam, and Bella who disappeared for a while.

The pack spent Christmas at their own places but came to Sam and Miley's for Christmas dinner. Miley had gotten each boy a present and their imprints, something for them each to always remember her by if things were to get bad.

She could feel the packs uneasiness as the time they spent could possibly come to an end. Miley was coming to the war grounds but she was to stay on close to Sam at all times, while Amara stayed at Charlie's. Something about how Bella was acting made Miley think she knew more then she led on. Sam was grumpy that Miley had to go in the first place.

The only reason Miley was going is because Alice said if she wasn't there she saw her dying no matter where she hid. It scared Miley to even give Amara to Charlie fearing they'd find her there but Alice had also said that's where she'd be the safest.

Alice and Jasper still haven't returned. Some began to lose faith in them but Miley knew deep down that Alice must have saw something to help out.

Miley was so deep in thought over what's to come she hadn't noticed Sam shaking her lightly to catch her attention. It seems Miley had begun to zone out a lot as the days went on, it's worrying the others but it's like she can't stop subconsciously thinking about these things. "We said it's time to say goodbye to the boys for now until..." Sam trailed off because she already knew. Next time she saw them they'd be on the battlefield unable to talk back to her.

Each boy hugged Amara tightly before passing her to Sam, then all at once the boys practically stampeded at Miley and pulled her into a big group hug. "You'll be fine Miley..... we will watch out for you no matter what." Quil said rubbing her back but no one moved to break apart. "And think in a week or so we will be the best men at your wedding." Jared said sniffling and avoiding looking at her. "I'll be the better man though I think we can all agree." Paul joked trying to lighten the mood making Miley chuckle before sobbing lightly. Sam had decided he could not pick between either of the two boys and had given them both the rank.

Fighting Victoria and newborns wasn't as bad as this, the Volturi all had abilities and were many years older. Even the pack was worried but they tried not to show her, Leah was the only one besides the vampires and Jacob that were being 100% real with her in the seriousness.

"I will keep all of you guys to that." Miley smiled finally letting go as the boys began to drag their feet out. She turned to Sam and before she could say anything about going to bed the pack came walking back in. "Can we sleep over?" Paul asked as all the boys looked to her and Sam with puppy dog eyes. Sam wanted to say no but at the same time he wanted to spend this time with his family and his pack for what could be the last time. "Only if Miley says yes." Sam demanded and the boys began cheering.

"Hey hey hey who said I was saying yes?" Miley joked but also felt guilty. "Please Miley? We won't stay up too late and we can all just hangout." Embry begged and the boys looked to her begging. "But what about your parents? Don't you guys wanna be with them." Miley more so stated not wanting to upset the boys. "We've been spending a lot of time with them. And as much as it pains me to say I've missed being around you cracks." Leah says appearing out of no where and plopping down on the couch she had now claimed.

"How about this you guys can stay a few more hours then I want you to go home okay?" Miley stated making the boys cheer and they all plopped down. "What should we watch?" Seth asked excitedly as he held Amara on his lap bouncing her up and down. "I think we should watch Shrek." Jared purposed making Kim laugh and the boys groan. "No way dude you quote it non stop and I want to actually WATCH the movie" Paul said grabbing Rachel closer to him.

"Oooooo we should watch Transformers." Jacob said making everyone groan. "You always wanna watch stuff with cars..... sometimes even Cars. I say we watch the Wizard of Oz." Quil stated happily but every guy looked at him with a raised brow for picking a 'girly' movie. "I mean.... we should watch Harry Potter, dumb me must have confused it with wizard of Oz." Quil said awkwardly as he avoided eye contact with everyone.

"Better idea we watch them all and once all three are done you go home

"Better idea we watch them all and once all three are done you go home." Miley laughed and everyone agreed. They started with Transformers, then Shrek, and lastly Harry Potter the Sorcerers Stone. The boys were tuckered out as Leah and Miley got up and began moving them to the door it was nearly 8 at night now.

Once the pack was gone and Amara was asleep Sams smirk aimed to Miley who looked suspicious. "You ready for bed?" He asked even though it was early making Miley giggle but shake her head. "You know I think I might just watch all the Harry Potter-" before Miley could finish Sam picked her up and went to the bedroom as she laughed. "You'd rather watch those then do this." Sam asked kissing her making her look like she were thinking. "I'm only kidding Sam. Right now I just wanna be with you." Miley smiled making him smile before they did...... some magic of their own.