Chapter 36

Miley couldn't stop giggling as the bonfire ended, she was currently picking up the empty dishes with Paul from all the food

Miley couldn't stop giggling as the bonfire ended, she was currently picking up the empty dishes with Paul from all the food. He had managed to find ONE spare hotdog hidden in the tinfoil. He began praying to a god out there before preparing to bite it when someone came bounding over grabbing the piece of food.....also shoving Paul face first into the dirt.

That said person being Jared, he laughed maniacally as Paul laid face down on the ground beginning to growl and bare his teeth. That however didn't stop Jared from taking a bite of the food causing Paul to now tackle him. Miley just started laughing loudly as the two fought not seeing the worried Sam running her way.

As he wrapped his arms around her, before he used his alpha voice commanding them to stop. Which they did but that didn't stop Paul from grumbling on about Jared for the rest of the time Miley and Sam were there. Miley tried to comfort him but it didn't seem to do much.

When it was finally time to go Sam was practically pulling Miley to the car in a rushing type matter. Miley wasn't stupid. He was horny. But sadly the pack wasn't stupid either.

"DAMN SAM KEEP IT IN YOUR PANTS TILL YOU GET HOME AT LEAST!!" Quil shouted laughter erupted from everyone, besides Billy. He just shook his head in fake disappointment before heading inside. "That's disgusting", Jacob said looking ready to puke before Leah smacked him harshly on the back of the head. Her glare slightly going to Bella before a big happy smile was directed at Miley. She just laughed at their antics.

Sure she was embarrassed but she wouldn't admit it, plus she secretly hoped they'd stay away from the house for the night. Sam however never seemed to understand they were jokes and would try to make his way towards the crack munches laughing like high hienas.

She immediately just looked up slightly amused grabbing Sams arm while walking to the passenger seat

She immediately just looked up slightly amused grabbing Sams arm while walking to the passenger seat. But not before yelling over her shoulder to make the pack pay in a non violent way like Sam seemed adamant towards. "I WILL TRY TO KEEP MY HANDS TO MYSELF BUT....LOOK AT HIM" she screamed making the boys both laugh and cringe in distaste. Leah laughed however finding them suffering hilarious that didn't even cross her mind it was her ex.

Everyone around the fire was laughing, even the elders besides billy that went back into his home. All except one person........

Bella Swan

She looked jealous beyond belief. If she could phase there is no doubt she would've lost it with how red her face was. But she also looked like she was both sad and mad. Miley just rolled her eyes and losing her smile instantly. Making everyone but Jake catch on as they all sent looks to Bella besides him. Most of them glaring. Hell Sam, Leah, and Paul were slightly snarling at the girl. Making Miley smile as she got back into the passenger.

 Making Miley smile as she got back into the passenger

————————————————————————

So there is currently two days till the war.

Miley felt it taking its toll on her body, so she couldn't imagine how the guys were feeling. Although they were finding excitement in getting to rip some new born vampires apart but Miley couldn't bare the thought of losing any of them.

Sam must have said something to the pack about conversations their excitement or about the war in general because soon things were silent. There seemed to be nothing else they could think to talk about. They hadn't had any school for the past week in preparation, they all were around each other practically 24/7, and they just had nothing new no one knew about yet.

So what conversation could they possibly bring up?

"So Sam and Miley.......When are you guys gonna tie the knot?" Paul asked nonchalantly but soon many voices were heard all around except the two in question. Miley was a blushing mess looking at anyone or anything but Sam. And Sam just kept his eyes on Miley to catch her reaction. He was pleased at the smile she wore and the fact she didn't try to deny wanting it....... did she want it?

The pack officially didn't see their leader in thought as they continued to poke at a bright in the face Miley

The pack officially didn't see their leader in thought as they continued to poke at a bright in the face Miley. She immediately waved them off smiling, turning away from them still refusing to look at Sam. He was just watching her, wanting to catch her eyes knowing he could tell what she really wanted with just one look.

Miley knew this and just kept looking away until Sam had to physically walk over grabbing her chin and aiming her face towards his. And as he looked in those eyes he knew what he needed to do.

He needed to buy a ring.

Twitch: jennifer_mcbain
Instagram: jennifer_mcbain
Twitter: jennifermcbain4