CHAPTER ONE

Working in the Forks diner wasn't that bad of a job, at least not as bad as being a waitress could be

Working in the Forks diner wasn't that bad of a job, at least not as bad as being a waitress could be. Usually Miley would deal with a lot of regulars except the occasion of people coming to celebrate or traveling. That didn't really happen often and since Forks is such a small town she pretty much met everyone. Plus she got a lot of hours which would help distract her of her thoughts on Bella and Edward. That's right Miley still doesn't like the guy, who was the reason her sister got hurt in the first place by the way.

Miley just found the forest to be absolutely beautiful, especially while on the trails running through them. She even stumbled across a meadow her first time walking the trails. Of course her sisters weird boyfriend tried telling her it wasn't safe and to stay out of them. But Miley began walking in there even more frequently just to erk him, he had no right to tell her what to do. To make matters worse his weird sister wanted to be Miley's bestie or something. Meanwhile Miley refused to even acknowledge the Cullen's presence in this small hick town.

As she is wiping down a table she can hear the bell ring indicating a new customer has arrived. Putting a fake smile on her face she turns around before a real smile comes to her face. Its none other than Billy Black and his son Jacob, followed by Charlie. Miley leads them to her fathers usual table since she never is home to cook and Bella's always out with Edwierdo. Personally Miley would prefer Jacob being with Bella over Edward any day, but Bella's head is stuck to far up his ass. Speaking of Bella her Birthday was just around the corner and Miley had gotten the perfect gift.

Miley planes on giving her a few books by Shakespeare that she likes, a couple CDs by her favorite bands, and a new long sleeved shirt that was her style. Miley always went pretty big on the Birthday gifts when it come to people she cares a lot about. Bella would even find Miley pretty great gifts to show her gratitude but Miley actually hates receiving presents as well. Bella is the same way but her sister was the only exception since she actually knew what she really likes to receive.

------------------------------------

After Miley had finished her shift and she went out to her car and drove back home to not be surprised by Bella's lack of absence

After Miley had finished her shift and she went out to her car and drove back home to not be surprised by Bella's lack of absence. Sometimes when Miley was laying in bed she thought she could hear her sister whispering on the phone with Edward. Sometimes Miley couldn't sleep and would begin banging on the wall for Bella to shut up. But her sister would just giggle and continues to whisper making Miley stomp all the way into her room. Which is always cold by the way, probably because the window was wide open. She would growl at her to keep it down or else she would tell Charlie about her and Edwards late night talks.

Charlie is on the same page as Miley about the whole Edward thing, he is even on team Jacob with her. If Bella had gone to the reservation school she would have never met Edward and would be with Jake no doubt. Edward knew that Miley had a strong dislike for him, but could you blame her? Her sister almost died because of this pale freak, who claims to love her. It seems more like a drug to how addicted Bella seemed to be to him. She couldn't stop talking about him or always spending her time with him. Even when Miley invited her sister to do things she would be to busy with him.

All Miley could wish for was Edward to pack up his family and leave town.

---------------------------------
Bella's Birthday
---------------------------------

This morning Miley surprised Bella with her gifts which she loved like Miley had predicted. She always hated the thought of aging so she refused to be wished a happy birthday, as a reminder that she is now a year older. Miley couldn't help but wonder if Edward got special permission to do things like that. Miley wouldn't be surprised if he did, but she also knew she'd be pretty petty over it if he did. But what was Miley doing the next night after Bella's birthday party at the Cullens? At this very moment you may ask? She was standing in the cold night air surrounded by a bunch of cars. Why? Because her sister had been missing since she came home from school. Everyone knew she made it back from school since her truck has been parked in her usual spot on the yard. They had people looking everywhere, and trying to get a hold of the Cullen's.

"I better try calling the Cullen's again". Charlie said whipping out his phone. "Cullen's left town Charlie" Billy said with remorse in case they took Bella although he was happy the Cullens had left and probably wouldn't return for another 100 years. Harry must have felt similar as he quietly mumbled a simple, "Good riddance." Charlie looked confused and scared of this news, "Well where did they go?" He asked sounding a bit panicked his daughter had been kidnapped or had run away. "Don't worry we will find her." Billy said knowingly since he had a certain search team searching for her right now out in the woods.

But a part of Miley didn't believe his reassuring words, her sister was too close with them. They wouldn't just leave her and now she's missing? Coincidence? Miley didn't think so. So when Jacob shouted to Charlie she was shocked to see a shirtless man carrying her little sister from the woods. Miley felt relief wash through her as she followed her dad running to an unconscious Bella. The Cullen's dodged town leaving Bella here making Miley wonder why they hadn't taken her. But also why Bella was found in the woods by this shirtless stranger. Hot shirtless stranger, little did Miley know he would become much more to her in a couple of minutes. Also she would find out exactly what had happened to Bella on her birthday.