Chapter 45

As Bella's pregnancy progressed, time began to speed up faster then Miley's liking

As Bella's pregnancy progressed, time began to speed up faster then Miley's liking. They had been there so long the Cullens hadn't had the time to hunt with Sam and the wolves surrounding the place. Jacob devised a plan, a plan that made Miley feel like having a breakdown. He was ultimately going to offer herself, Leah, and Seth back to the pack. Then offer to kill the baby once Bella gave birth.

Miley was the only one he told knowing Seth and Leahs reactions had to be genuine where as Miley just planned to look hurt but not speak. But maybe she wouldn't have to act hurt if she actually seen the boys and Sam. Miley didn't know if they'd even give her the time of day or care of her being there. Miley just hoped they missed her as much as she missed them. As their small group walked towards the treaty line Miley's body began to shake a little. She made sure to steer clear enough from the line so they couldn't just drag her over and hold her captive. Miley knew it'd be out of love but she didn't want to strain the baby with stress.

Her stomach was now huge and she needed Jacobs assistance to climb the hill in order to meet the pack. As they grew closer Miley felt a lot of eyes on them but shook it off. "We just wanna talk..... it'd be nice hearing you guys too?" Jacob called before Jared, Embry and Paul all walked out and looked to them. The hatred in their eyes softened on Miley but they still looked upset especially as their eyes trailed to her stomach.

Quil suddenly appeared a bit later then the others Miley had a feeling it had something to do with Sam. Perhaps telling him of her being there as well. Her theory was proven correct as Sam slowly came over the hill looking down at them. His eyes went to Miley's stomach then her eyes as if checking she was still alive. Then his eyes went dark as they landed on Jacobs arm around her waist keeping her upright and he seemed to look at Miley sadly.

"What do you traitors want?" Paul snapped his eye glaring into everyone but wavering at Miley before glaring at her as well. It hurt. She knew he felt betrayed but especially by her for just leaving them with no goodbyes. Miley had even turned her phone off so they couldn't contact her. "You finished yet?" Jacob snipped back seeing Miley's downcast face. "I want to give Leah, Seth and Miley back over to you guys." Jacob said calmly as Leah and Seth began to protest. "I'll finish the thing off once it's outside of Bella's body." He finished making her look at him and flinch at the use of the word 'thing'.

Sams eyes seemed to bore into Miley's and she felt hopeful and a sliver of a bit better realizing the imprint bond was slowly healing. It'd make the couple healthier if they were closer but they both knew that one of them would have to switch sides to do that. "Is that true?" Sam asked his eyes glancing repeatedly to Miley who held a look with no emotion as she would send a fake glare at Jake here and there as if she were hurt by the thought. "I'm not going." Miley said stubbornly as Jake shot her a fake glare but she meant it. She wouldn't be going.

Sam slowly nodded and his eyes fell to Miley stoked she'd be back. He wasn't mad at her in the slightest just sad that she had gotten trapped with the Cullens at the wrong time. He knew if she had been on the res she wouldn't be here right now. He would've had time to speak to her and make her realize the thing inside Bella wasn't a baby like they were about to have. It was nothing more then a blood sucking parasite killing Bella from the inside out. At least that's what he had been telling himself to cope.....