Chapter 48

According to Alice today was the day Bella would wake up, so Miley would patiently wait in the living room

According to Alice today was the day Bella would wake up, so Miley would patiently wait in the living room. Sam is sat beside her as most of the vampire clan sit and wait besides Edward. Jacobs eyes stayed glued to a sleeping Renesmee in Rosalies arms. Everyone in the room besides Miley tense up and look towards the room. "She's awake isn't she?" Miley asks and everyone nods.

She was scared. As a human it's a bit intimidating knowing her sister could try and kill her. Or that she could be the cause of Miley becoming a vampire. But Sam stayed glued to her side, he knew she wanted to be there to support her sister but he also wasn't afraid to kill her if she so much as moved an inch towards Miley in a threatening way.

"Her and Edward have gone to hunt, they'll be back in 10-15 minutes. Alice says knowingly as she holds Jaspers arm. "Maybe we should test her on someone less fragile." Carslisle says as his eyes drift to Jacob. "If it means protecting Nessie I'll do anything." Jacob nods and runs out to meet the vampire couple.

It seems like forever for the three to come walking in, Jacob a bit ahead of the vampires as if he rushed ahead of them. He definitely did. "Looks who's been excited to see you Bella." Alice says pointing to Miley and Bella smiles but looks to stop breathing. "Miley I'm so glad your here." She says with an angelic smile. Her skin is somehow paler then before, her hair more vibrant, her body more curvy, and lastly .... her blood red eyes. "You looking amazing Bella, I've actually got some news to share." Miley says smiling making Bella notice she didn't look as pregnant as she had before she went under.

"You had your baby?" She asks excitedly. "A few hours after you did." Miley says smiling and Bella goes to hug her sister but Sam steps in between them. "Um hey Sam.... I'm good I'm not gonna hurt her." Bella says awkwardly like she would have when she were human but Sam didn't budge. So Miley walks around him and hugs her, Miley can feel his stare as he watches them closely. Miley didn't make it a long hug both for him and Bella knowing it could end disastrous either way.

"Look who else has been waiting to meet you." Rosalie says as she comes towards Bella carrying Renesmee who looks older then she should be. "How long was I out?" She asks uneasily seeing how grown her daughter is. "Only a few days.... she's growing at quick rate." Edward says making Bella look upset but none the less reach out and grab her daughter from Rosalie.

Renesmee rests her hand on Bella's face and shows her something. Bella's eyes look lost as she sees the vision of her laying on the table and Miley holding Renesmee crying at her sisters death. "What was that?" Bella asks in a daze. "She's gifted." Edward says with a smile before Jacob..... Jacob Black had to come along and ruin the happy moment. "Okay I think that's enough experimenting for one day." He says as he tries to take the baby from Bella who avoids his reach.

"Jacob she's doing great." Miley says to try and ease him so Bella doesn't discover his secret while holding her baby. "Yeah I know but we don't want to push our luck-" he says going to try and grab the baby again. "What the hell is your problem Jake?" Bella asks with piercing eyes as he looks scared. "Give me the baby Bella." Alice says taking Renesmee gently. "Yes do tell her Jacob." Rosalie says with a smirk ready to see Bella beat him up. "What's she talking about Jake?" She says angry and having an idea what. "I can't control it, it's a wolf thing." Jacob tries to explain but only confirms Bella's thought. "Take Renesmee out I don't want her to see this." Bella says making her way to Jake.