Chapter 34

Miley p/v

The boys were constantly teasing Sam and I about our night together, I just ignored them and tuned them out but would laugh along here and there. They stayed away from anything too detailed although I know for a fact Sam let quite a bit slip seeing as Seth could hardly look at me. All the boys would laugh at their pack brothers reaction I will admit I almost cried after hearing about it the first time and knowing theyve all seen me in a new way that was meant only for Sam. But at the same time I could not be too upset with Sam because he cant control his own thoughts. Plus I have to admit if they could hear my thoughts Id have let it slip and alot more details.

Leah seemed standoffish at first but soon came around to being my gal bestie. We had a sleepover and were soon indudlged in conversation about sex. Leah and Sam never had been intimate, but Leah had been intimate with her boyfriend before him. It was nice having someone to talk to, especielly when I found out that somehow Bella knew. I think it was Edweirdo reading Jacobs mind when he would come grab Bella at the treaty line. Bella would give me a look of jealousy every time she came around here, I could figure Edward didn't want to have sex with her while she is human, seeing as he has strength that could kill her.

The new born army would be here in a matter of days. Things were more tense then usual, so I thought getting back at the boys for whatever they were looking at me for after training would lighten the mood. I made cupcakes ones with regular frosting and filling, and ones with filling of shaving cream and regular frosting on top. I sat up the decoy ones laughing to myself as I began cooking the feast that would be dinner. Tonight was the bonfire and I decided to help Sue prepare food for tonight. It was gonna be held at Jacobs house with Billy teling the legends. I was practically bouncing with excitement at the thought of being able to finally hear the legends.

The boys told me that Billy tells them so well, that it even gives them goosebumps. The whole council will be there and it would also be Leah and Seth's first time at the bonfire hearing the legends as well. I could hear the boys howl as they walked out of the woods signaling me they were coming. I easily hid my smile and continued to rub seasoning on the patty's that would be used for dinner that night.

They all came in kissing my cheeks as I waited to put the cupcakes down when everyone was here. Sam came in and immediately kissed my stomach. I know what your thinking, 'Are you gonna warn him? Answer: no because even after the boys shifted and he could tell me what they were saying he wouldn't.'

Revenge ......sweet revenge.

"Alright so I happened to make some extra cupcakes that you guys can have now, the rest are for the bonfire." I scolded seeing them already trying to sneak some of the wrapped up food. Yet another reason for sweet revenge. It was like slow lotion as I sat down the big tray and EVERYBODY grabbed one at the exact same moment, and everyone bit in before gagging was heard everywhere.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Jared yelled mouth full spitting everywhere before running outside to spit. "I WAS DECIEVED....AND BY FOOD! ILL NEVER TRUST AGAIN" Quil screamed running out after Jared ready to throw up. "I thought this day would never happen..... I loved you....and you.....betrayed me." Paul whispered setting the cupcake down before slowly leaving the kitchen acting as if he had been manipulated...by a cupcake. All the rest ran out as Sam just stood there looking at me with a fake smile.

"I have no idea what they mean babe these taste amazing" he said holding it in his mouth and trying to not hurt his imprints feeling. He truly believed she just messed this batch up and was pissed the boys didn't hide their true feelings. Miley busted out laughing holding her knees aand crying she couldn't breathe. I USED SHAVING CREAM THERE SUPPOSED TO TASTE BAD!" She screeched with a wheeze as she could hardly stand. Sam fake glared her down, "Ill be getting you back for this one later" he said with a wink before joining the pack outside as they spit out every bit of whip cream.

As everyone walked back in she felt their heated glares, before setting the real cupcakes down in front of them... no one reached for them. Making Miley quirk an eyebrow. "Something wrong?" she asked genuinely confused. "You really think we are that stupid?" Paul asked in a whisper, I began laughing before realizing they really didn't trust me. "Here does this make it any better." I ask grabbing the top one and eating it and as Jacob reached for one shrugging. Paul smacked his hand away, "ARE YOU INSANE?!?" Paul asked in fear.

"How do we know you didn't just leave one good one at the top?" Paul asked still not trusting me. "Are you being serious?" I asked laughing as everyone looked between us unsure of who to believe. "HMMMM avoiding eating another one are we?.....sure looks guilty of you!" Paul said pointing a figure 1 cm away from her nose to prove a point. "Fine what if I let you choose ANY of them and I will eat it , right her and right now." I said challengingly. He quickly pointed at one the bottom of the stack making Miley unpile it before stuffing the whole thing in her mouth. "HDHIUIHGRUHGHR" She said with her mouth full making everyone laugh as a flash went off.

Miley slowly turned to Sam who had his phone out and snapped another picture of his imprint looking like a chipmunk with how full her cheeks looked. The pack dug in reluctantly before they began grilling Miley as she laughed at their expense. She explained her revenge and stated why no one was safe looking right at Sam who bellowed with laughter, and grabbed her and stood behind her. All the pack began whining and Leah smacked them saying how they started it.

"Well come on teeeelllllllllll meeeeeee!" I said loudly like a child. "You want the truth?" Seth asked wincing unsure how Id take it. My smile dropped but I continued to stare them all down. "We were talking how strange you are!" Jacob laughed unfazed by everyone thinking Id be hurt. "Seriously!" I screamed and they all jumped with fear in their eyes. "You were worried to tell me something as stupid as ythat! I said laughing making everyone else begin to laugh. I soon whipped around in Sam's arms glaring him down and smacking his chest lightly, " You really thought thatd hurt my feelings! I KNOW I AM A COMPLETE WEIRDO!" I said wheezing out laughs.

Everyone was dying with laughter as Miley looked all around at them. Her heart was warmed at the sight, she couldn't imagine losing anybody in this amazing group. They all brought a piece in that made their group so quirky.

"Now which of you fake whoores started this!" Miley said using her fake girly bitchy voice she saved for the packs ears only. Every ones eyes looked right at Paul who immediately pursed his lips and quirked an eyebrow. "Bitch you be talking shit... about me! " Miley hollered in her fake tone. "MMMMHHHMMMM best believe I did honey I mean look at me" he stated flipping his head around dramatically with a hand up in a weird position. "Really cause all I am seeing is some white privlidged in front of me right now!" Miley stated wagging her finger around. Paul let out a horrified gasp turning and looking at her wide eyed, then looking around at the pack incredulously. "Did she just say what I think she said!" everyone did there accents agreeing with him. "Funny coming from you" Paul said looking her up and down with fake disproval. Everyone ooo'd at his roast before once again agreeing using their ghetto motions and weird female voices.

"You all are a bunch of weirdos" Leah said causing all the boys to look around and begin laughing uncontrollably and Miley soon followed. Looking at Sam who's smile seemed to quite literally be dazzling.