Chapter 49

"Look at these chubby cheeks

"Look at these chubby cheeks." Miley cooed playing with Amara's cheeks as she giggled. Sam watched fondly sitting next to his fiancé and baby on the couch. It was later in the night and all the guys were home for the night. "I think I could get used to this." Sam smiled making Miley blush and look at him teasingly. "What our insane beauty or charisma?" She joked making Sam chuckle and shake his head.

"Both of those but also just relaxing and sitting around with my two beautiful ladies." He said kissing Miley before a phone interrupted making him growl lightly and make Miley laugh. Looking at the caller ID it was Bella which Miley found odd for how late it was. "Hey Bella what's up?" Miley asked making Sam roll his eyes that Bella yet again was imposing on their life.

But as he saw Miley's face he began to eaves drop. "The Volturi think Renesmee is an immortal child they are coming here to kill the coven." Bella rushed making Miley feel numb knowing there was something else. "There's more isn't there." Miley asked completely unsettled.

"They are coming to kill you or turn you. They say they've given you enough time to change and you haven't. Their coming soon as soon as the snow sticks to the ground." Bella explained and both Miley and Sam went rigid. "Miley can I talk to Sam." Edward was quickly demanding and Miley rolled her eyes but gave the phone to Sam who stood and left.

"Can we count on you for a war?" Edward asked as Sam went outside ready to howl and alert the pack. "No ones gonna lay a hand on her. You bet your ass we are in." Sam heaved ready to shift at any second. Sam hung up immediately and ran into the woods clothes ripping as he changed into a wolf. He immediately began howling all his pack joining the link slowly over time. They all saw what Edward had said murmurs began amongst the pack. A few angrier then others.

Paul was livid and so was Seth, but the newer pack mates were too shy and hadn't connected as closely as the other boys yet. But they knew of their Alphas connection with his imprint, mother of his child and future wife and that also riled them up. Some of the newbies were also uneasy about working with Vampires let alone the ones they'd been raised to hate.

—————————————

Shortly after the news broke from Alice's vision, she and Jasper disappeared

Shortly after the news broke from Alice's vision, she and Jasper disappeared. They left them high and dry which made Miley a little bitter but she knew they must be doing something to help. At least she hoped they were.

"Can't believe we get to kick Vampire ass again. And not only that but not only that some of the oldest ones in existence." Jared beamed biting into his muffin happily as the entire pack agreed as Miley smiled and continued to bounce her baby girl. Colin and Brady the twins began to cheer loudly getting thumped on the head by Seth as he scolded them to not scare Amara.

"Geez man no need for violence." Colin said rubbing the spot. "Then quiet down would ya?" Seth said gently grabbing Amara and heading to the living room. Miley smiled lovingly while Sam watched protectively earning a swat from Miley on the stomach. "I'm the best man though right?" Jared again beaming but Paul smacked his head with a pout. "I'm the one who made this happen. I pushed for him to do his stupid mail idea!" Paul yelled and Jared stood up hands on his hips. "That's funny I believe I was the one who supported it as you said it was stupid." He said oddly calm they were obviously just playing around but Sam just growled at them mocking him.

"You both said it was dumb." Sam said joining in making both boys gasps "Why I never!" Jared exclaimed dramatically before walking outside. "Look what you've done, you have upset your mother again Samuel." Paul said making his voice deeper and puffing his chest out as he too left. Miley was dying of laughter but knew both boys meant well but Sam didn't know who to pick, it was between the two.

"Idiots." Embry muttered but immediately shut up as both boys came in and stared him down. "You think I'm scared of you morons." He said bravely getting into a wrestling match. "Not in the house boys." Miley laughed as she set more muffins on the table which made the room go more calm and everyone to relax as they stuffed their faces. Sam wrapped his arms around Miley and it felt similar to old times before their lives were so chaotic. It made Miley miss simpler times but she had gone through so much to have all this like a family of her own.

Seth came in carrying Amara who laughed making Miley decide she needed to live for all of them. And they needed to live for her.