Chapter 37

Sam accidentally let his plans slip while on Patrol with Seth and

Sam accidentally let his plans slip while on Patrol with Seth and....blabbermouth Quil.

Could he have exposed his private thoughts and plans to any one possibly else then them.

He had to command the two most talkative people in the whole reservation to keep it under wraps. He told them they were not allowed to speak of it or think of it while phased with the others.

The pack immediately noticed how shaky the two were with excitement, but couldn't tell the others. Immediately he became a guessing game as they ALL tried to go around the Alpha command while Sam and Miley were having a rather passionate last night before the war. Sam was gonna take Miley up to the top of the mountain with Bella and Edward a few hours before rather then have Miley freeze.

So here they all stood except for Brady and Colin, aka the newbies. But also Jacob who was with Edward and Bella, being stuck up Bella's Arse hole.

The rest however stood in a field

The rest however stood in a field............... playing charades.

"YOU GOT SOMEONE PREGNANT!!!" Jared yelled in excitement thinking he got it right. Leah glaring at both Jared for assuming such haste things of her brother, and at Seth for possibly doing that.

Seth and Quil shook their heads in exasperation and disappointment, they'd been at this for hours now. The entire pack was a bunch of block heads.

Quil once again began making a circle with his hands then pointing to his hand. Wide eyed pointing towards the direction of Sams house.

"Wait does this have to do with Sam?" Embry finally pitched in making Quil and Seth laugh in excitement thinking they were getting somewhere. "Don't tell me......" Paul asked looking at his feet wide eyed then looking up to the two. "Him and Miley are? ......." Seth and Quil were nodding with excitement surprised Paul of all people was questing it correctly.

"MILEYS PREGNANT?!?!?!?" Paul yelled in excitement, showboating thinking he got it right. Everyone else was in shock or simply annoyed they didn't guess it. But Leah looked at her brother really closely and saw the devastation at those words. "Your wring Paul that's not it.....geez you guys are dumb" she crossed her arms and all cheers stopped.