Chapter 54

(Tanya POV/Zarielle Mom)

"What the fuck happen and why was my daughter shot at." "Sorry boss but she came and picked them up we didn't realize until we seen her in the car."

I slammed my hand on the desk and pointed at my men. "I want his friends dead but make sure you bring Sammie to me."

They walked out and started working on what I requested. That night when Zarielle dad was killed I knew I was going to avenge his death, but I didn't know how I was going to find the little boy.

Who knew dating my daughter was going to make it more easy. I don't want to hurt my daughter but I can't get over what he took from me.

I loved her father no matter how ruthless he was he was the love of my life and Sammie will pay for his death.

I was already working on killing him to take over his blocks. You see even though I painted the picture of leaving the streets alone I really didn't.

And to find out my own sons are working with him lets me know I need to off him soon. I didn't want my kids exposed to this world and because of him they are. My phone ranged getting me out of my thoughts.

"Hello." "Boss we found them what's the move" "Kill them all and make sure Sammie is dead. I don't even want him say shit to him anymore." Happy that he finally will be gone I decided to head home.

When making it to the house the girls was in the living room talking. "Hey girls did you have fun at the party?" "Yea." They all said together. "Where your brothers at."

"They left with Sammie they should be back tomorrow." My heart immediately dropped. I hurried outside and called one of my crew members.

"Mickie tell me you didn't shoot up the car yet!" I practically yelled in the phone. "Yea we handled it why what's up." "My boys." I cried. "My boys are in the car with Sammie go get my babies."

"Shit i'm on it boss." He hung up and I just dropped on the ground crying. "Lord please let my babies pull through.

(Zarielle POV)

When my mom ran outside I followed her to see what was wrong. When making it out I heard her conversation.

She had Sammie car shot up and don't know if my brothers are ok. I don't know what's going on but I'm bought to find out.

I went in the house and grabbed my gun and as I was about to come out she was coming in. I raised the gun at her head with tears down my eyes.

"Zari have you lost your damn mind put that gun down." "No why did you get Sammie car shot up?'

"Sweetie just let me explain once the gun is down." "No you the reason we got shot at tonight, so again why the fuck is you getting my man shot at."

"Zari girl what the hell you doing?" Aubre asked. "She got Sammie shot at and I want to know why." "Because he killed your father and I wont rest until he dead." "Your lying."

"I'm not he killed him in front of me when he was a kid but he let me live so I could get back to you. Your father was the love of my life he has to pay for that."

I got to thinking about the story he told me on why he killed at a young age. It he killed my dad thats because he raped and killed his mom.

I can't believe my mom is defending my dad for doing some fucked up shit like that. "Mom he killed his mom and raped her in front of him what you expect."

"I don't care he had to pay, now get that gun out my face before you make me mad."

I didn't listen I just kept the gun at her head. "Zari just calm down just talk it out with you mom." Keke pleaded.

"Zari you better listen to your friend and since you know the truth your relationship with Sammie is over." "You can't do that."

"I can he dead anyway so its not like you have a choice." "What, what did you do to my brother?" Asked Keke.

My mom just laughed and kept looking at me. She quickly reached in the back of her pants and pulled out a gun and pointed it at me.

"Auntie really!" Keta yelled. "Keta shut the fuck up. Now Zari I'm gone tell you one more time put the gun down an enemy out of me is something you don't want."

I just kept looking at my mom I don't know who this woman is, but since she wants to stand by her rapist man I'm gone stand by my man.

"I can't do that mom I don't trust you." She just looked at me and its like we both read each other's minds as we stared in each other's eyes. As she pulled the trigger so did I.

To Be Continued.........

VOTE

COMMENT

BOOK NUMBER 2 COMING OUT IN A ABOUT 2 MONTHS SORRY YALL I REALLY GOT TO GET BACK TO MY SCHOOL WORK BEEN SLACKING.

BUT I STILL WILL DO MY SHORT STORIES.

I APPRECIATE EVERYBODY WHO READ, WHO VOTED, WHO COMMENTED. IT REALLY MEANS THE WORLD TO ME. I REALLY DIDN'T THINK THIS BOOK WOULD GET THIS MUCH ATTENTION.
Part 2 is officially OUT