Chapter 8

(Zarielle POV)

Keta and Aubrelle was busy flirting with Sammie friends and just talking while I'm just sitting here uncomfortable.

Sammie ended up walking away on phone calls. The nerve of him to tell me I have to sit here until I spot the guy who came out of the room. I'm not enjoying this one bit but my cousins seems to be enjoying it because they got cute guys talking to them.

"So you still ain't see the nigga from the party?" Sammie asked. "No he not here." "Alright bet y'all can go for now I'll be by tomorrow so you can see if he show up."

"Um I didn't drive three hours for summer vacation to point out a guy for you." "And what point of you don't have a choice don't you understand. Like I said see you tomorrow."

And just like that him and his friends left and It was just me and my cousins.

(Later That Night)

"Man Red so got damn fine it don't make no since." Aubrelle said. "He cute but Koda look better." Keta chimed in.

"But Sammie baby he can get all of this if he wasn't in love with Yasmine." "Who is that?" I asked. "That's his girl they been together for almost 2 years now." "Oh well I hope that dude show up tomorrow so we can get our summer back." "Sorry Zari but I hope he never come back because I want to spend more time with Red."

"Aubre please these are thugs and all the females in the hood want them so that mean they are players they don't want us." Keta said. "Keta you never know they might." "Just ask them for they number because I don't want to spend my summer being told what to do by Sammie." The just nodded and we just stayed up talking until we all got tired.

(Next Day)

I was woken up to the smell of breakfast so that means my auntie is home from work. Aubrelle and Keta was still sleeping so I just went and got in the shower. Once I was dressed I headed downstairs to see my auntie fixing plates.

"Hey auntie good morning." "Hey baby good morning you sleep good?" "Yea I did. I sat down at the kitchen table and she placed my food in front of me. I waisted no time diggin in to my plate. Once I was done eating Keta and Aubre came downstairs dressed and ready to eat too.

"So what y'all got plan today." My auntie asked. "Probably just go to the courts auntie thats been the spot lately." Aubrelle said. "Ok just be careful out there and y'all better behave." "Ok." We all said together.

It was a knock at the door since my auntie was in her room and my cousins was eating I decided to answer the door. "Who is it." "Sammie." I immediately caught an attitude but opened the door.

"We was going to the courts once we ate you didn't have to come here." "I told you I was coming so, no need for the attitude I expect you to be there and don't think I don't have people watching you. I got stuff to do so I wont be at the courts. I'll check in later on."

If I wanted to say something to him he didn't give me the opportunity to he walked right off and went in his car. "Who was that at the door?" Asked Keta.

I rolled my eyes and said "Sammie fine but ugly self just making sure I go to the courts." "Oh well come on lets get this over with he might come today." "I hope so."

VOTE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE BOOK.