Chapter 6

(Next Day)

I woke up and grabbed my charging phone to see its 12 o clock in the afternoon. I dont see Keta or Aubrelle so they probably downstairs. I decided to take my shower first then I'll go down and eat.

Once I got dress I headed down stairs but I only see my auntie. "Hey auntie where Keta and Aubre?" "They went to the basketball court they told me to tell you when you wake up, but I'm getting ready to head to work I wont be home until the morning y'all better be good."

"Ok auntie love you." While she left I made me something to eat and decided it's best I just stay in. I dont feel like dealing with people talking about me.

(Sammie POV)

"Bro the party was lit up until them niggas started shooting." Red said "Hell yea it was some bitch giving me head I couldn't even get my nut cause of them hoe ass niggas." Koda chimed in.

"Man fuck all that we need to find out who stole from me." "Didn't you say you caught that ugly girl in the room." "Yea but I dont think she would steal it." "Hell I wouldn't put shit past her." Red said. "Yea you right."

"Jojo said that she hang with them girls Keta and Aubrelle." Koda said. "Alright bet I'ma approach that hoe today." Me and the guys went to the courts that's mainly where everybody at right now.

When I pulled i saw Aubrelle and Keta but not the other girl that pissed me off cause now it really got me thinking she really did take my shit.

I walked over towards them I never really hung or tried to get with either, so me coming over to talk to them is shocking to them. "Aye where that ugly girl yall be kicking it with?"

"You mean our cousin and she is not ugly dont come for her like that I dont care if you is mr big shot around here." Keta said. "Man shorty fuck all that where she at? "I ain't got to tell you shit all these niggas maybe sacred of you but I'm not."

She was pissing me off so I just pulled my gun out and put it to her head. "Like I fucking said where the fuck is your ugly ass cousin." I wasn't worried about people seeing me they know to look the other way when I'm handling shit.

"She at her house please dont kill her." Aubrelle pleaded. "She keep talking crazy to me she definitely gone be dead, aye Red Koda come here. Once they made to me I told them to watch them and make sure they dont leave or call they cousin.

"You cannot tell us what to do and definitely dont need you having your friends watching us. Keta said. "Girl will you shut the fuck up before he shoot you, you know how he gets down." "I don't care who he is ain't nobody bought to check me."

I just kept walking not caring what she was saying. I was just heading to see if this bitch took my money.