Chapter 46

(Zarielle POV)

Everybody was loving Sammie album. I even caught Red and Koda singing some songs, so safe to say this is going to be a hit.

Sammie is now on the stage and he is about to perform. Not sure what song because we listened to every song off the album.

"Alright let me just say I appreciate everybody for coming out and supporting your boy. That's something none of y'all didn't have to do so thank you. Last but not least I want to thank my baby Zarielle for motivating me and believing that this thug ass nigga could actually do an R&B album. Right now I'm in the dog house so this song I wrote for you baby."

The whole time he was talking he was looking dead at me. I don't know what song he about to sing but I'm willing to hear him out. The beat dropped and someone came and grabbed me and sat me on a chair on the stage.

It was another chair in front of me and Sammie sat across from me and began to sing.

"Baby, I'm tryna step to you and be a man about it. And express myself, my pride just won't allow it. Couldn't help it for the life of me. Girl I was so trifling. I can't believe the things I did to you. I'm not hear to say I'm sorry over and over. And I'm not gonna spit no game trying to get over. Girl I'm at your mercy, do what you will with me. Before you walk away, just listen. Wish I could press rewind and take away the pain. If things were worth it then you wouldn't appreciate it. What I'm about to do for you. Throw myself off this bridge for you. I'm tripping cause I'm about to lose my boo.  Girl I plea insanity."

The lyrics he was singing really was nice, for him to write this song for me because he dont want to lose me is sweet.

Will I take him back I'm not sure to be honest but what I do know is he got my heart.

I don't know were the tears came from but they just started falling, as he continued to sing.

Baby, please forgive me. For everything that I did I was acting just like a kid. Baby, please forgive me i promise to tell the truth. Girl I'm gone do right by you. Baby, please forgive me. For not answering your call, when I was out tryna. Baby, please forgive me. All I'm asking for, asking for is another last chance."

By the time he finished I was balling. No guy ever apologized in front of a crowd of people for me. He grabbed me and started kissing me.

And the crowd started going crazy and cheering for us. We walked off and went back to the VIP section.

"Baby I really am sorry", he went in his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. When he opened it, it was a beautiful ring inside.

I know he paid a lot of money for it. "I promise from this day forth to be faithful and true to our relationship. If I was to even feel I want out of this relationship I would respect you enough to break up with you before cheating again. Will you take me back baby please."

I looked at the ring and was in a deep thought. I sighed and looked back at my cousins and Keke then back at him.

"This your one last chance Sammie you mess this up I am gone and not looking back." "You got my word I wont." He placed the ring on my finger and then he kissed me passionately.

"Ok I'm gone need for y'all to get a room Aubrelle said. We pulled away and I started laughing. "Girl hush."

This night definitely was perfect and it will be even better once we kill Don girl.

(Two In The Morning/Outside Don Girl House)

(Zarielle POV)

"So you mean to tell me we here and y'all niggas didn't come up with a plan." "The plan is go in kill her then leave." Red said.

"Hello we got to be smart about this I dont know about y'all but I'm not trying to get caught." I said while rolling my eyes. I can't believe we get here and they didn't think this through.

"Well since you got so much shit to say you got a plan?" Koda asked. I sat back and got to thinking.

"Ok this is far stretched but what if I knock on the door and act like I'm Don side chick." "Man fuck that buss in shoot the hoe and lets go thats what the masks is for." Sammie said.

"Fine lets just get this shit over with." I said "Red, Koda y'all look out make sure ain't nobody around. If someone look odd kill they ass."

They nodded they head with understanding and me and Sammie got out and headed towards the house. He turned the door knob and to our surprise it was open.

"Do you think this was to easy? This feel to set up for me." I said in a whisper. "Naw we good I'll explain later."

We heard the Tv on in a bed room and headed there. When we came in the room Don girl was watching tv while eating some pizza.

Sammie shot the tv and she jumped up scared. "W-who are you?" "Bitch shut up, bae you got this or want me to do it?" Sammie asked.

"I got this." I pointed the gun at her head and killed her. Then I pointed the gun at her stomach and shot two times. Since we have a silencer on the gun the neighbors dont hear anything.

"Lets go." Said Sammie while pushing me out the door. Yea this is definitely out of my character but Don turned my savage all the way up. He killed Jojo and shot my brothers, not to mention tired to kill me. So if war is what he want he got that shit.

VOTE

COMMENT

They killed Don girl how will he react to the news.

MORE TO COME.

SONG IS Another Last Chance By Sammie

Also for some reason I cant add YouTube videos anybody who writes on here having the same problem let me know?

Will update tomorrow.