Chapter 40

(First Day Of Senior Year)

(Zarielle POV)

Summer is over and believe it or not I'm glad to be back. Only so I can finally graduate and stop coming to this hell whole called school.

The good thing about this is I actually get out of school early before everybody since I really didn't have friends I threw myself into my school work.

I will be getting out at least two months early. My brothers are still resting but they will be able to come back next week. As far as me and Sammie our relationship is still going strong.

I actually will be driving to see him this weekend he throwing an album release party Saturday. He did keep his word and let me listen to it before anybody and trust me when I say the whole album is good everybody is going to love it.

This weekend is also when we are going to kill Don's girlfriend, I'm nervous but it has to get done.

Cam (Matt's brother) came through with the information about him to. His father died some years back and left a house in Don's name a few hours away from the hood.

After we kill his girlfriend we making a move there. I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't notice that Lucy and her minions came by my locker.

"Just cause you changed your look doesn't mean you cute Matt still don't want you. Nobody in this school wants you."

I am not the same girl after my summer vacation all these bitches gone learn this school year don't fuck with me. I use to just let them push me around talk about me not say anything but not anymore.

I closed my locker and turned and looked at Lucy. "Bitch don't come for me fuck you, your friends and Matt to I don't give a fuck. But just know you keep coming for me, you keep talking shit, if you keep thinking you gone push me around this year. I'm gone beat you and your bitch ass friends ass too."

I pushed passed all of em and dared them to buss a move and headed to my first class.

Weak Zari is gone so if they keep trying me they will meet the savage Zari.

(Later That Night)

(Sammie POV)

Yes right there daddy Yasmine moaned as I'm hitting her from the back. I smacked her ass, as I'm penetrating in and out her pussy.

This shit feel so good yea its wrong but it really was just cause I need some pussy. After I came in the condom I pulled out and headed to the bathroom.

Once I flushed the condom I washed my dick then headed to put my clothes on. As I'm getting dressed I didn't know she took a picture of me.

"You not gone stay the night?" "I told you from the jump Yasmine this is just sex I go with Zarielle." "But yet you fucking me."

"Only cause I'm horny now if you can't handle this I'll just leave you alone." She just rolled her eyes and leaned her head on the headboard.

I didn't have time for her attitude, I left to head to the trap. Ever since we found out where Don been laying his head at we had some of the guys keep an eye out on him.

When I pulled up Koda and Red was outside waiting on me. We dabbed each other up then headed inside.

We went to my office to sit down so we could discuss this situation. "This shit feels different now that Jojo no longer here." Koda said.

Me and Red just nodded our heads in agreement. "So, to get on topic what more information we got on this nigga." I asked. "He been staying at the address you gave us to check out but he also stay at his girl crib to.

He be at his girl crib during the week and on weekends he stay at the other house." "Ok bet so killing his girl will be easy since he wont be there this weekend."

We chopped it up for about an hour before we all went our separate ways. Heading home I got a long text message from Zari.

I didn't read it all but the first messages had me pissed talking about some fuck you don't ever say shit to her. I'll handle that once I make it home.

Finally making it home I took that opportunity to look at Zari message. To sum it up she said its over but she still gone do the hit on Don girlfriend.

I called her phone but it went straight to voicemail. "She got me fucked up." I grabbed my car keys and bought to take this drive to her house.

Vote

Comment

More To Come.