Chapter 50

(Next Day)

(Zarielle POV)

"Happy Birthday Bitch." Then I felt cold water wake me clean out my sleep. "That shit is not fucking funny, y'all play to much." "Hey don't say y'all that was all Keta and Aubre." Keke said.

"I'm gone get y'all back just watch." Today ya girl turns 17 and it feels good. I didn't want to go all out I just wanted to hang with my friends and just kick it. No party or nothing but I got this feeling these hoes got something up they sleeve today.

"Ok girls I'm off to catch my flight I cooked breakfast, and also happy birthday baby." My mom said while giving me a hug. She was about to walk out but then stopped and turned around. "Oh look outside." Then she threw me some keys.

I quickly ran to the window and seen I got a brand new Range Rover truck. "Oh my gosh thank you mom." I ran and gave her a hug then ran outside to look at my new whip.

Damn here we is still don't have a car and this bitch got two." Keta said. My mom came and hit her upside the head. "Watch your mouth Keta, I'm gone behave and stay safe and have fun at the party but I expect y'all to be back to the house don't stay in the hood."

"Auntie." Both Keta and Aubre yelled. "Opps my bad, bye y'all." "Man she messed up everything." "What my momma talking about?" We threw you a surprise party its gone be at Sammie house so when we get there you better act surprised." Keta said.

I just rolled my eyes I knew they was gone do this I just wanted to hang with them but what's done is done.

(Time For Party)

"Girl Sammie is not going to want to take his hands off you when he see you." "I know right." I said as I did a turn around. "Aye sis can we drive your charger to the party?" Zack came in an asked me.

"Yea but if anything happen to my baby we gone fight and make sure you drive safe ok." "We got you." Once all of us was dressed and ready we all headed downstairs.

When we made it I noticed two girls that go to my school standing outside. "Who those two white bitches?" Aubre asked. "They go to our school they probably my brothers date."

"Hey Zarielle happy birthday." "Yea happy birthday here we got you a gift." One of the girls handed me a bag. I opened it and it was a pair of Gucci glasses.

"Wow thanks I appreciate it." "No problem." By that time my brothers came out and all four of them got in my charger and drove off.

I noticed how upset Keke got when she saw that but I'll just let her tell me when she ready. Keta took the glasses out my hand and put them on.

"Damn if this the type of gifts rich people give I'm definitely in the wrong hood." She said while heading to the truck. "Damn just take my glasses." "You wasn't gone wear them anyway. "

We all got in and was ready to take this 3 hour drive.

(Keke POV)

Since Zari know about her party it was no need to blind fold her she just better act surprised. When we walked in everybody yelled surprised and I must admit she should become an actress she did a good job acting surprised.

We walked towards Sammie and the guys and was ready to turn up. "Hey sis how you doing." Sammie said while giving me a hug. "I'm good bro." "Alright don't forget Red family throwing a barbecue you sliding threw right." "Yea I'll be there."

I walked off and sat next to Zari. We was turning up the night was going good until her brothers showed up with their dates.

My mood instantly changed. "Damn what took y'all niggas so long to get here yall left before us." Keta asked. "Dumb ass here took the wrong exit so thats why we so late." Zachariah said. "Man shut your ass up."

Sammie walked over and gave them dabbed then walked off. "So this is a hood house party, its nothing like the party's back home huh Mandy."

"I know this bitch ain't say that out loud." "Keta we here to have a good time don't start." I told her. "Naw if she know what's good for her she better shut the fuck up." I just walked off and headed to the dance floor.

Lets be honest ain't no talking to her. Once on the dance floor I noticed the twins came on the floor with there dates. I rolled my eyes because at this point I feel like they rubbing their dates in my face.

While dancing I was glancing at Zachariah he winked at me and then kept dancing with his date. I just couldn't take it anymore and just went by the girls.

VOTE

COMMENT

MORE TO COME