Chapter 43

(Sammie POV)

Me and the guys was chilling at the courts when another homie of ours came and told Red his girl fighting. We jumped in my car and went where we saw everybody running to.

As I was pulling up Zari and her brothers was pulling up as well. Since that night at her house we haven't really talked unless it was about the hit we gone do on Saturday.

I can't even front I miss shorty and I hate that I fucked up. I'm gone win her back though.

"Man that ain't never Meka who she fighting." Red said. "Yep looks like it, you thought you was in the doghouse you really bought to be in it for real." Koda chimed in. "Man shut yo ass up." Red said as he got out the car to break up the fight.

Me and Koda got out right behind him, when we made it by the action me and Zari made eye contact. She rolled her eyes and just focused back on the fight. Yea I got my work cut out for me to get back on her good side, but I'm willing to do the work cause she worth it.

(Zarielle POV)

As I'm pulling up to Keta house I see a huge gathering forming outside her house. When I realized that Aubre and Keta are both fighting.

I hurried and pulled in the driveway then jumped out and headed to the fight. When I got close by me and Sammie made eye contact.

I rolled my eyes and payed attention to the fight. Red and Koda was trying to break up the fight while I was busy making sure no other bitch jump in.

"So this what goes on at auntie house?" Zack asked. I just ignored him. "Hell if so I'm bought to start coming over more often we don't never get this much action back home, and do you see the asses on these girls here we don't got that shit back home either."

I just shook my head at Zachariah. As I turned my head to the fight I noticed another girl trying to run up on Keta.

Before she could even reach her I grabbed her by her hair and started beating her ass. "Damn who knew our sister could fight." I heard one of my big headed brothers say.

While I'm beating her ass I felt someone grab my hair and start hitting me in the face. "Aw hell naw y'all not about to be jumping my sister."

Zack walked up and punched one of the girls in the face, instantly knocking her out. Before I knew it niggas tried running up and thats when Sammie stepped up.

"Hell naw ain't nobody touching them." "Sammie he just punched my cousin." "I don't give a fuck she shouldn't of touched my girl beef with them means beef with me."

The guy look like he wanted to say something but didn't. He just picked his cousin up off the ground and everybody who came with Meka started to leave.

"See what happens when you can't keep your dick in your pants just leave me the fuck alone Red go follow your baby momma." She went in Keta house but he started to follow her in the house.

I went towards Keta to see if she was ok. "Well some welcome back huh." We both started laughing. "Girl you already know it ain't the hood with out no drama." Keta said while giving me a hug.

"I'm surprised auntie ain't came out snapping." "She at work doing a double she won't be home until the morning, and I know them not my fine twin cousins over there."

"What up Ke." They both said together as they each gave her a hug. "Man yall three together gone be the death of us." Koda said while walking up.

"Naw thats the other way around bitches think they can try us cause yall fucking them." "Naw Zari don't pin me with them, they my boys and all but I'm faithful I don't care if I look like a suka loving on my woman they aint the ones sucking my dick no homo."

"Well at least you get it." I said while looking at Sammie. "Well as fun as this was we got to slide go get Red dumb ass so we can go." And with that Sammie walked off to get in his car.

VOTE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU STILL ENJOYING THE BOOK.

MORE TO COME.