Chapter 19

(2 Weeks Later)

For the past two weeks Sammie and his friends been taking us to the gun range to learn how to work guns.

Sammie felt all of us should learn just in case Don came for the other girls. I was nervous at first but now I feel more comfortable using a gun and I feel a little more safe since I know how to work it.

Right now we at the courts but we take Sammie advise and make sure to watch our surroundings. If other females come to hang we dont talk about the situation with Don.

And if a girl talks about the rumors we just listen to what she say we dont give no input. "I'm so sick of these bitches hearting Red pictures he is not single." Aubre said.

"Girl dont let that get to you, you know how these hoes be on they dick single or not." Keke said. "Yea but that dont make it right." Keta chimed in.

"Hey I dont agree with it but they choosing to be with y'all so dont have it stressing y'all out." "I agree with Keke dont let it stress y'all out." "Zari Sammie still post up with Yasmine on his facebook. How do you feel, because I know you like him."

"I mean I cant get mad we not together but I just hate that he flirts with me and be kissing on me and he still has a girl." "Let his ass know its time to make a choice or your moving on." Keta said.

"Yea your right I'll have a talk with him later." We chilled at the courts until a fight broke out and we just left. The girls wanted to hang with the guys so we on our way to Sammie house.

(Sammie POV)

I'm in my room chilling with Yasmine watching tv while she giving me head. Me and her been dealing with each other since 8th grade so we have a long history.

Even though I'm feeling Zarielle. I just hit up Yasmine because I know I'ma get my dick wet. While she sucking me up my phone chimed that I got a text.

I grabbed it off the night stand to see who it is. It was Koda letting me know the girls was coming over and Zari might be with them. I put the phone down and finished enjoying the head I was getting.

Zari not my lady so I dont owe her any loyalty, so Yasmine being here shouldn't be a problem even though they had a bad run in.

(Keta POV)

We pulled up to Sammie crib to see the guys chilling outside with some swim trunks on.

"Hey y'all we getting in the pool?" Asked Aubre. "Yea y'all need something to swim in?" Jojo asked. "Yea we just gone run to walmart its fine." I stated.

We got back in the car and headed to walmart to get something to swim in. When we pulled back up we didn't see the guys so they must be in the back.

We came in the house to get dressed so we can be with the guys. Once dressed we headed to the back with them. "Damn bae you looking good as hell." Koda said and i just had this big smile on my face.

He really makes me happy even though we haven't been dating that long the honeymoon stage has definitely been wonderful. "Where Sammie at?" Zari asked.

"He upstairs." Red said. "Oh ok I'ma go get him." She was heading in the house but Koda stopped her. "Naw he got company he gone come down in a minute."

The look my cousin made pissed me clean off and I wasn't gone hold back.

"Tell y'all bitch ass friend to leave my cousin alone if he gone be doing him and not serious about her." "What I tell you about your smart ass mouth." "Naw Koda look at my cousin face you crushed her when you said that, he not about to be playing with her fucking feelings."

"I hear you bae but that's between them, now come swim with me." He came up and grabbed me and pulled me in the water.

VOTE

COMMENT

Hope you like so far.