Chapter 12

(Sammie POV)

When we was at the party I was watching Zari every move. When she left to use the bathroom I still kept my eyes on her.

She was just looking so beautiful to me. I noticed she had stopped and was looking at someone I followed where her eyes was and it was this nigga name Don.

I watched as he pulled his gun out and started shooting at her, so I pulled my strap out and started bussing at him. He took off an ran so thats when I went after Zari.

We finally pulled up to my crib and everybody was there already. Zarielle and her cousins went and hugged each other and started talking, while I went to holla at the guys.

"I found out who Zarielle saw coming out the room it was that nigga Don." "That bitch ass nigga you beat up cause you found out he was selling on your block." "Yea him I dont know how we missed him coming in the party but we got to watch this nigga every move from here on out. We got to protect the girls to he was trying to kill Zari I think he was trying to shut her up of telling who she saw."

"He really a bitch for that we cant spare him no more Sammie he got to go." Red said. "I agree my nigga, but until then lets keep the girls here for the night." They all agreed and we went to tell them they stuck here for the night.

"Alright girls y'all got to stay here for the night I cant chance y'all going home tonight." "And what am I suppose to tell my mom?" Keta asked. "Figure it out I dont give a fuck but if you want to live to see tomorrow bring yo ass in the house."

I walked off not waiting to hear what else she had to say.

(Keta POV)

"I cant stand him at all he always think somebody got to listen to his ignorant ass." "Keta in ways y'all act just alike." Keke stated. "The lies you tell we are nothing alike and now I got to figure out what I'ma tell my mom."

"Just ask if y'all can stay the night at my house." "Good idea I'm bought to call her now." I went to call my mom while the girls kept talking. After my mom grilled me on how we better be home in the morning.

I told them we good and we headed in the house. "Are all the guys staying here too." Zarielle asked. "Yea they protecting us remember." Aubre said. "I dont know about this, its to much temptation I might give Koda some."

"Keta really." Zari said "Yes really shoot he fine I'm willing to risk it all." "Well don't threaten me with a good time if this what you want let's go." We all turned around to see Koda standing there smiling.

The embarrassment I felt I cant even describe, I cant believe he heard all of that. Keke and Aubre was just cracking up laughing.

"It is not that funny." "Yes the hell it is." "Gone head Keta go risk it all." They both teased. "What ever Where we sleeping at, I'm going to bed." "I'll show you come on." Koda said.

I rolled my eyes but I went and followed him. But I still over heard Keke and Aubre making jokes. "Aubre she bought to go get dicked down." I turned around and said "Fuck both of y'all."

VOTE

COMMENT

HOPE YOU ENJOYING SO FAR.