Chapter 52

(Zarielle POV)

I woke up to an empty bed not sure where Sammie is. I went to handle my hygiene needs then went downstairs to find something to eat.

While in the kitchen I noticed the guys was outside with my brothers. I know I should of giving them privacy but I wanted to be nosy so I went by the door to listen.

"Alright Zack says he can hack into the hotel camera system to where we can run in kill Don and get out with out even being seen on camera. We got to do this quick so the girls don't find out."

I can't believe these niggas was gone hit Don up and not include me and then not to mention Sammie got my brothers in his shit I'm bought to go off.

I stepped out on a rampage. "So you wasn't gone tell me about this knowing I wanted to kill his ass." "Man sis gone knowing damn well you not about that life." Zack said.

"Nigga y'all just dont know this wont even be her second body if she was to kill him." I hit red on the side of the arm. "Well damn just tell the whole world why don't you." "Aww my bad sis I thought they knew."

"Wait you really killed somebody Zari?" "That's not important right now what's important is me coming to kill Don." "You not coming end of discussion."

"But Sammie I w-" "No buts you not coming." I rolled my eyes and turned and went in the house. Even though I'm mad I can't pull the trigger I'm glad he finally bought to get dealt with.

(Hit On Don)

(Sammie POV)

We pulled up at the hotel about an hour ago scoping the sene. We want to make sure we get in and get out. No need to talk about anything.

Now that things have calmed down we put ski masks on and headed to do the job. Once in we followed Zack information he said he was on the second floor in room 206.

"Wait before we buss in I just want to tell yall I love yall man." "Red why every time we do a hit you do this shit." I whispered.

"Because just in case I got to let yall know." I just nodded my head and Koda used the key we got from the front desk and went in.

When we went in he was laying in the bed sleep. Koda kicked the bed and he jumped up.

"So I see you found me." "Nigga no need to talk." I said while Koda shot him in the arm. He started laughing and a little blood was coming out his mouth.

"Even though you killing me hope you know I'm the last person you need to worry about looks like you pissed some people off Sammie."

I shot him in the leg and then moved the gun to his head. "Nigga nobody put fear in my heart and nigga I run these streets I know niggas love to see me dead.

It was no need to keep talking to his ass I shot him twice in the head and we left out. As soon as we stepped outside shots started ringing out.

We was all trying to keep up but it was just to many. We couldn't even make it to the car we stole.

VOTE

COMMENT

Who trying to kill them?

Short Chapter

MORE TO COME.