Chapter 16

(Zarielle POV)

We was in the car dancing to Bad and Boujee by Migos, when My phone starting ringing.

Shocked not even the word to see this name pop up on my phone. I cut the radio down so the girls could hear me. "Y'all look who calling me."

They all looked at my phone to see who was calling. "Who is Matt?" Keke asked. "This white boy she was fucking around with back home." Keta said.

"Girl you was getting you some white meat, I can't do it." "Hey his family is rich and not to mention he definitely packing to be a white boy, they all not little."

"Well I still dont like him for how he did you." Aubre said." "Right fuck him turn the music back up." "Wait what he do?" Keke asked. So since Keke dont know the history with me and Matt I gave her the run down short and simple answers.

"Yea I'm with Keta fuck him lets turn up talk to him when you get back." "Yea you right I'll handle that when I get back, plus now he get to see how it feels to be ignored."

"I heard that." Aubre said. I cut the music back up and we turned up the rest of the way to the party.

(Party Time)

We been at the party for almost 2 hours now and its been lit since we been here. Since we stepped in dudes been trying to holla at us.

I still dont want to entertain any one so the most I do is just dance with someone and flirt. I dont give my number out and I just pretend to take they number down so they will leave me alone.

Some of Keta and Aubrelle other friends started coming around more and before I knew it our section was the life of the party.

We was lit everybody wanted to be by us even people we didn't know. "Alright yall I'm tired I'm taking a break from dancing I'm bought to go outside for some fresh air." "Hold on I'ma come with you." Keke said.

We walked outside talking just enjoying each other's company. She really grew on me and I'm glad I met Keke she very blunt but down to earth.

Not to mention she is very pretty I see why Jojo likes her.

"So besides the drama are you enjoying your summer so far?" "Yea this the most fun I had in a very long time. You saw how I was dressing before so back home I'm bullied a lot and not popular."

"Bitch you better start standing up for yourself, couldn't be me." It was silent for a moment until she asked "why you let people push over on you?" "Honestly I don't know."

"Look my advise to you when you go back start standing up for yourself and if you have to beat a bitch ass so be it." "Yea you right." "I know I'm right, you will be fine." And then she gave me a hug and who knew in that moment I really needed that hug.

"Aww well ain't this sweet." We both turned to see the dude from Sammie party. "Hey Don nice party it's definitely lit." Keke said. "You know him?" "Yea we go way back he from the hood." I just nodded my head but lord knows I am freaking out.

"Alright I'ma head back in the party." I tried to walk in the house but he pulled out a gun and I immediately froze. "Don what the hell wrong with you why you got a gun on her." "Bitch shut up both of yall lets go and hand me your phones."

While all this is going on people literally kept walking like they don't see this. How can people be so heartless. We did what was told and he told us to walk toward a black car.

Once we made it to the car her told us to get in. As soon as he made it in the passenger seat the driver pulled off. "Zari what's going on?" Keke whispered. "He's the guy from the party that tried to shoot me."

"So he who Sammie looking for wow." All while we driving I had remembered Sammie gave me that gun. I still have my purse on me and as much as I dont want to use it. I know that is the only way me and Keke can survive.

The guy thats driving the car he has on a ski mask so I dont even know what he look like. "Don what we gone do with them?" "I kill them Sammie seems to care about her and I know thats Jojo girl so its gone piss them off."

When we heard him say that Keke grabbed my hand. "Dont worry we gone be ok." I whispered.

(Keta POV)

Zari and Keke been outside a little long so me and Aubre went to look for them. When we made it out there we didn't see them at all.

"Where the hell could they be." I dont know let me call Zari." I pulled out my phone and called her phone but she didn't answer. So I tried Keke phone but she didn't answer.

"They not picking up Aubre." "You think they ok?" I would think so, lets just keep looking for them."

VOTE

COMMENT