Chapter 51

(Zarielle POV)

I'm enjoying my party even though I didn't want it but I'm glad they did this for me. "Bae come with me upstairs I got a gift for you."

Sammie grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to his room. Once in the room he closed the door then guided me to sit down.

"So I been thinking long and hard what could I get you for your birthday. And I remember how you said your dream place to visit is to Spain so I got tickets for us to go."

"Sammie really oh my god thank you so much." I jumped up and gave him the most passionate kiss I could. "Anything for you." "Well if anything for me I could use some head."

He smiled and licked his lips and lift my dress up and pulled my panties down. He inserted a finger in my pussy and played with it for a min then when to town with his tongue.

As I'm enjoying this fye head Red came busting in the room. "My bad bro but Yasmine downstairs tripping." I quickly pulled my panties up and we went downstairs.

"Right bring your bitch ass down here, Sammie you not about to fuck me and think I'm gone disappear." "Man Yasmine take yo weird ass on somewhere he don't want you." Koda said.

"Bitch shut up this has nothing to do with you." "Hold on don't be talking to my nigga like that." Before anybody could grab Keta she started beating Yasmine ass.

Koda went to break up the fight but Keta would not let go of her hair. "Bae let go of her hair damn." "Naw I'm tired of this bitch." After struggling with Keta for almost 2 minutes Koda finally got them apart and took her away.

"Yasmine leave how many times I got to tell yo ass we done." "Whatever Sammie you cant get rid of me that easy, Zarielle bitch you think you won you got another thing coming." Yasmine yelled while being thrown out the party.

"I'm convinced the bitch is mental." Aubre stated. "Shit me to." Red chimed in.

(Next Day)

(Sammie POV)

After Zari party we all came back to her house since her mom wanted them to come back. I'm laying in the bed just thinking its time to handle Don so I can have some peace of mind now.

We been following his move for a month now so its safe to gone head and take this nigga out. I need to holla at her brothers about something before I do.

I got up to use the bathroom then washed and brushed my teeth , then headed to Zack room. I knocked on the door twice then walked in.

What I walked in and seen my eyes was not ready. I closed the door and just went downstairs and sat on the couch.

Five minutes later Zack came downstairs. "Bra how you gone knock and not wait for me to say come in?" "Naw fuck that how yall gone be doing shit and dont lock the fucking door I cant un see that shit."

He started laughing, "point taking but still should of waited until I said come in." "You right, but change of subject real quick I'm ready to move in on Don tonight."

"Word well he still out here I still been tracking his phone." "Bet just keep tracking him this getting dealt with tonigh I'm no longer letting this nigga live. He killed my brother and shot yall."

"Say less." He got up and gave me dabbed then headed back upstairs. "Aye Zack tell Keke to come here I need to holla at her ass." He laughed and nodded his head and went up stairs.

A couple of minutes later Keke came down with a nervous look. She sat on the couch far from me, so I just went and sat next to her. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"You know you a sister to me right?" She just nodded her head avoiding to look at me. "Look at me you know how I am about people not looking at me when I'm talking to them."

She turned her head and started crying. I just was holding her while she cried. "You know I would never judge you, but is this like a cry for help moment."

After calming down she started to speak. "Sammie I never planned on sleeping with Zari brothers. A drunk night turned into something I couldn't stop doing."

"So you like both of them is that what you telling me." She nodded her head. "Damn well what ever floats your boat yall got some weird shit going on."

She hit me on the shoulder and started laughing. "Please all these men who have two girlfriends its only weird to you because you don't hear many women who have two boyfriends thats willing to share her."

"True but damn this to much and the shit I walked in on I don't ever want to see that shit again. I'll always wait to hear come in from now on when I knock on someone door."

We both started laughing. "Oh and please do tell nobody not until me and the guys fully understand what the hell we doing."

"I got you sis, trust I aint saying shit about what I seen." We hugged then she went off, I pulled my phone out and texted Koda and Red to meet me in the back of Zari house. Its time for us to put this plan in motion to get rid of Don.

VOTE

COMMENT

How will the plan go for killing Don?