Chapter 14

(Later In The Day

"So miss thang I see you slept in Sammie room last night." Keta said. "For real dont let Yasmine find out she gone try to fight Zari again." Keke said. "She ain't gone get the chance to trust and believe that."

"It's not like that we just watched tv until we both was tired." "Well anything else I mean he to fine to not at least kiss the nigga." Aubrelle said. "Ok we did kiss are you happy." "What!" They all said together.

"You mean to tell me you kissed fine ass Sammie and you just now telling us girl give the deeds." Keke said. I gave them the run down of the night even until the morning. I only left out the part of him giving me the gun I didn't want them to worry.

"Dang sound like he feeling him some Zari ok girl but if you gone talk to him please learn to fight because Keke right Yasmine is going to keep coming for you." Keta said.

"I know how I just dont think violence is the answer." They all busted out laughing. "Girl she beat your ass and you did nothing, violence is definitely the answer if someone trying to fight you." Keke stated.

"Right dont worry hanging with us this summer you gone be a fighter. Aubre said. "Ok so what we gone do now since we dont have to sit at the courts?" I asked them. "Let's go to the mall I heard Don throwing a party tonight."

"No offense but I'm not feeling party's right now." "Why not?" "Hello I got shot at thats why." "Well Sammie gone handle that and trust me he wont be out and about now that he knows Sammie after him." Keta said.

I thought about it and he did say he wont let nothing happen to me and I do have this gun how hard could it be to use. "Fine we can go." "Good lets go to the mall." Keke said. We all jumped in my car and headed to the mall.

And if your wondering if I stayed with my new look, I did. And my confidence level is going up the more I stay in this look.

(Sammie POV)

Since the girls left I had been looking for Don, but I just couldn't find him. What pisses me off even more is that a lot of people claim they ain't been seeing him so its like he just laying low.

I got people watching his crib for now and if he show up they need to bring him to the trap. I wont rest until he dead.

"Anybody talk to the girls yet?" I asked. "Yeah I did they at the mall." Jojo said. "Ok well lets just keep searching for this nigga he got to go."

(Zarielle POV)

Where finally done shopping so we decided to just hang at Aubre house until it was time for the party.

We was doing our usual girl talk. I found out Keta actually did give Koda some. "Hell I couldn't help it once he started playing with my pussy it was over with I caved."

We all just stated laughing at her. "Girl even if he didn't you was still gone bust it open for him." Keke stated. "Whatever Keke, Zari what you wearing to the party?"

"Not sure yet thinking about wearing some pants instead of a dress like yall." Keta just nodded her head and went back into her phone.

I can tell my cousins are happy I decided to keep up with my new look. If we being honest I'm glad too. I never thought I was pretty but now I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world.

I even been texting Sammie back in fourth through out the day. He been checking on me and the conversation even shifted to us getting to know each other more.

Even though we met under a crazy situation I'm glad we did meet.

VOTE

COMMENT