Chapter 4

Once we got to the courts she wasn't lying I never seen so many people in one spot in my life.

I felt super out of place, the girls had on cute outfits while me I just looked horrible. I use to didn't care what what people would think of my outfits but now I'm wishing I never left out the house.

"Wow I didn't think it would be this many people out." "What you expect you in the hood you no longer with them rich white folks." Keta said.

We found a bench to sit on and was watching the guys play basketball. It was a lot of cute guys out too. It was actually nice to see a lot of cute black guys for once.

But then a group of guys started walking up. And that's when I see this fine brown skin boy. He was leading the group of boys, its like they had some type of power around here.

People would move out they way while girls are just drooling over them. "Who is that?" I asked my cousins. "Oh that's Sammie one of the biggest drug dealers or kingpin they call it now a days." "Well he is fine."

"Girl who you telling I been having a crush on him since 8th grade but he never noticed me so fuck him." Keta chimed in. We all started laughing and just kept pointing out who we thought was cute.

After a while even some of Keta and Aubrelle friends had came over and started hanging with us. It was fun up until someone had asked what I got on.

"So I'm not trying to be mean, but what the hell you got on girl?" "Keke shut up and leave my cousin alone." Keta said. "Naw she should of left that outfit alone." Some other girl said.

And everyone started laughing. After that it just turned into a big roast about me. To say my feelings wasn't hurt would be a huge lie.

I was getting crushed by each statement that was being said, so I decided to get up and leave and walk back to my auntie house.

"See what y'all did fuck y'all, y'all not about to be coming for my cousin." Aubrelle said. She started to come with me but I told her she can go back I wanted to be alone.

"Are you sure I don't mind staying with you." "Yes I'm sure I'll see you guys back at the house." She gave me a hug and went back to sit down.

As I'm walking past I see that Sammie guy and his friends posted up by some cars. I just rolled my eyes because I am not ready for more people talking about me.

But I proceeded to keep walking and I heard someone say, "that bitch is ugly as hell." And they all started laughing. I just started walking faster so I can just hurry and get in the house.

My cousins wasn't lying they are worse than the kids back home I don't know how much of this I can put up with.

(Sammie POV)

It's Saturday and its summer break too I already know the hood bought to be jumping. I already called my crew and told them to just meet at the courts.

Let me get the introduction out the way. My name is Sammie Leigh Bush Jr but also known as Bug because I'm known for bugging the fuck up.

I'll beat any nigga ass in a heartbeat, and sure will kill a fuck nigga quick. At 17 grown niggas fear me. I'm not like most drug lords who had a dad pass shit down to them.

I started this shit at age seven when I killed my first person. So I been doing this. I'm driving to the courts listening to Lil Boosie when my phone started to ring.

I turned it down and answered the phone. "Yooo" "hey boo, will I see you tonight?" "I don't know ill see but I got to go ill talk to you later Yasmine."

With that I hung up the phone and turned back up the music. Once me and my guys made it to the courts all eyes was on us.

Like always people want to hang with us but we just don't let anyone hang because even though I'm the most feared I'm even the most hated. After a while of being at the courts it was getting boring so we went back to our cars and was just posted up.

"Aye I can't wait for the party later on tonight this gone be the kick off for the summer." Red said. Red is my right hand mans I trust him without a doubt. "Yea I can't either I'm getting some pussy tonight." Koda chimed in. He is another good friend I trust with my life.

When you see me you more than likely will see one of them.

As we was talking some girl was walking pass with these big glasses on and some baggy clothes.

"That bitch ugly as hell." Jojo said. They all started laughing but I didn't. She started to pick up her pace and before I knew it she was no longer in sight.

VOTE
COMMENT
What are your thoughts so far
Leave Feedback