"Chances and Us 4"

"Hi Elaine" nahigit nya ang kanyang hininga. If he looked beautiful the other day, after accepting everything,now, he looks strikingly handsome in her eyes.

Standing brightly in front of her with a beaming smile and a bouquet of Sunflower on his right hand.

He extended his hand to her to give her the flower but she ignore it,  instead she plunged her self to him and hugged him. Hugged him tightly, wanting to remember his warmth on her.

She felt him stiffened perhaps shocked of her sudden gesture but a moment later he relaxed and patted her hair. Stroking it gently and lovingly.

"Are you okay?" Nag-aalalang tanong nito 

Kumalas sya sa pagkakayap dito at tinanguan ito.

"Are you sur- ?" Before he can finish his word she boldly tiptoed and planted a short kiss on his lips. Again napatigil ito at tumitig sa kanya. His eyes asking million of questions. Questions like why in a sudden she's acting like this.

To answer, "I love you" Buong pusong lahad ko dito.

" I am sorry it took me too long to accept it, to accept you. I have been hurting you and hurting us. I have been so selfish , I thought avoiding you would be the best for us. Hindi ko naisip na habang iniiwasan kita, mas nasasaaktan kita and I don't want to hurt you" Nagsimula na namang mag landas ang luha sa aking mga pisngi.

"God knows that hurting you is the last thing I would like to do. I love you so much to hurt you."

He reached for my face and dry my tears with his thumb "thank you, I don't care how long it take for you to accept me. Wala akong pakialam Kung nasasaktan mo man ako. You will always be my favorite pain at okay lang because I will always love to be in pain for you" Sabi nito sa kanya why smiling.

With what he said, I felt stupid for wasting the time sulking for stupid reasons.

"Thanking you for making me happy, I love you too" he finished his sentence.

The next thing he did made my heart skipped a beat. He slowly lowered his face to meet hers. She closed her eyes anticipating the kiss to happen, as she felt his warm breath fanning against her face, she can also feel the erratically beating of her heart against her chest. 

He did not fail her. He never did. She did not have to wait for long.  Soon enough she felt his soft lips on hers. It was a slow and gentle kiss at first.

Like assuring her that he would never hurt her, he would never leave and she believe him. Who would not believe him? Her whole family trust him. Her heart trust him.

She then opened her mouth for him to deepen the kiss. Kinakabahan sya. Her heart is pounding so hard pero alam nyang hindi iyon dahil sa kanyang sakit. It is because of the emotions she previously tried to containe and suddenly she is now letting it all loose. 

Ikinawit nya ang mga kamay sa batok ni Francisco not wanting to let him go nor to let the kiss end. Alam nyang bago ito lahat sa kanya but she is just letting her senses take over.  Francisco keeps on exploring the sweetness of her mouth by his tongue and her enjoying his minty taste that devouring all of her senses.  

This is definitely not like their first kiss. She was unsure of what to do and what to feel pero ngayon alam nya at siguro sya na gusto nyang makasama ito not just on her happy days but as well on her painful and sad days.

"You're the sweetest" Sabi sa kanya ni Franciso when their lips parted. Dinikit nito ang nuo sa kanyang nuo

"I'm trying here. Trying my best not to go further"

Nabigla sya sa sinabi nito at nang tumitig sya sa mga mata nito, she immediately know what he meant. Desire is evident in those beautiful dark brown eyes . 

I blushed hard and pushed him away a little. I am not ready yet for another level of intimacy.

He just chuckled at my reaction.

"ehemmm" I looked around to see who cleared her throat to make her presence known and I saw my mother grinning at us. Perhaps she saw what happened at mukhang masaya ito at nagising na sya sa kanyang kagagahan.

"Good morning po Ma"bati Ni. Franciso sa kanyang Ina.

Ma??!!! Napatuwid ako nang tayo at tumingin sa kanya na parang hindi makapaniwala.

"What?, Diba sabi mo mahal mo ako? Let's make it official, at isa pa" lumapit sya sa akin at binulong

"pakakasalan kita." He winked and passed her on her shoulder, then greeted her mother properly. She was left standing on the same corner where their kiss happened.

Tulala.

For the nth time today. She lost count of how many times Franciso made her blushed.

Matanda na sya para kiligin nang sobra pero ano ba? Eh sa kinikilig sya!

_______

"Hindi ka pa ba tapos?" tanong ni Francisco sa kanya. They are on her room at gumagawa sya nang kanyang bucket list. Suggested by Francisco. To make their days worth while daw pero alam ko naman na gusto lang nitong mapasaya ako. She giggled on the thought at napapangisi sa mga sinusulat ko.

"Hindi pa, maupo ka lang jan at pagmasdan ang kagandahan ko na kahit kailan ay di mo pagsasawaan" Biro nya dito. Ngumisi ito at tumabi sa kanya " Ano ba no peeking" Saway ko sa kanya.

"Hindi naman iyon ang gagawin ko"

"Eh ano?, umalis ka dito at na d-distra --" Napamulagat ang mata ko, nabitawan ang notebook at ballpen na hawak at napakapit sa balikat nito dahil sa pagkabigla. Damn it! He just kiss me and nibble on my lower lips for seconds.

ngumisi ito tumawa sa kanyang naging reaksyon "Hindi talaga ako magsasawa sa kagandahan mo. Lalo na dito" then he planted a quick lips on her lips.

Napatulala sya. Kailan pa kaya sya masasanay sa ganitong Francisco? Playful, smiling and always taking my breath away.

Napabuntong sya. I hope this moment could last forever.