"Ignoring her Presence 2"

She woke up early kahit late na sya natulog.

' A way to a mans heart daw is through his stomach kaya kahit medyo hindi marunong magluto para sa gwapong boss magpi-prito sya nang itlog!' Charot!

"Good Morning Sunshine!" Bati nya sa napakagandang umaga. Everyday ay ganito sya. Kahit anu kapangit nang panahon she always greets it with positivity , thankful for the Lord that she will be able to witness any miracles this day could offer. That miracle includes making Francisco smile again.

Sabi nga sa Korean! Hwaiting !!!! Kaya nya to! with matching gestures in her hand.

Binuksan nya ang ref at napa-wow talaga sya. Puno iyon.  Para sa taong tulad ni Francisco hindi sya makapaniwala. Teka? Nag grocery ba ito kahapon kasi alam na nandito sya? 

'huwag kang feeling gaga' saway nang kanyang utak. Edi huwag kung huwag.

She started cooking Fried eggs, Fried Hotdog and Toast a bread. Nasaan ba ang bigas dito? Hindi ako mabubuhay nang walang kanin. After inspecting the kitchen, hindi parin nya makita ang kaban nang bayan. Magtitiis na ngalang ako nang tinapay. Mamaya siguro dadalawahin ko ang pinggan nang kanin sa tanghalian. 

While preparing for breakfast she started singing and dancing. Tutal ay tulog pa naman si Isko, she will let her wild side free.

One of the Song she can relate to ? chasing the sun by hilary duff

"On my pursuit of happiness
I realized that more means less
If I got love, then I am blessed,
oh I know
So I'll start living while I can
And hold the moment in my hands
I'll fly until I learn to land in my home""Love the life I live
And I will live the life I love
Open up my eyes and I will take whatever comes"

This is the theme song of her life. The lyrics suit her so much . The song is the essence of her life. It's like YOLO ' You only Live Once' and this saying is totally relatable to her. She understands that you only live once  so she lives in the moment and grab every chance she has to pursue  happiness. Truth be told , her time is limited and chasing for happiness is the best things she can do. She only do hope that Francisco will find it in his heart to see the things she is able to see.

While singing her heart out and dancing to the beat of her music, she suddenly met the cold gaze of Francisco 'Shoot' Mukha na syang tanga ata.

"Goodmorning Handsome" Bati nya dito na kinabigla nito at kinabigla din nya. Ito na kasi ang usual greeting nya para sa pinakapoging lalaki sa buhay nya . Ang kanyang pinakamamahal na Ama. Binalewala nya na lang ang sinabi pero naapektuhan yata si Isko, lalo itong sumungit. She shivered. Para kasing ang lamig lamig nang aura nito. 

"Kain na" Yaya nya dito , with matching  one of her sweetest smile. 

"I don't eat breakfast " Kaila ni Francisco though he knows for himself na gutom na sya. Though he has this cold stare dedicated only for her. He cannot help but chuckle when he saw her dancing in his kitchen. How can he keep this facade when he is so drawn with her goofiness.

" Oh.. Okay, How about coffee tea or ... me ah.. I mean Juice?" dugtong nito.

Help him...Give him courage to ward this feeling off. This woman is so lovable. 

With his Stern and unsmiling face , he walk towards her and said " Don't bother"

Nilagpasan nya ito at nagtimpla nang kape. Pagkatapos magtimpla umalis sya sa kusina at pumunta sa sala. That kitchen was small but with her presence it seems smaller. Suffocating even. He needed to get some air or stay away from her.

Ipinagkibit balikat nalang ni Elaine ang inasal ni Franciso. Tinuring sya nitong hangin. Naman! Galit pa siguro ito sa pagkakahampas nya nang baso sa mukha nito. Mukha rin itong walang tulog. May Panda eyes kasi ito pero hindi iyon nakabawas sa pagkagwapo nito. Kung hindi lang siguro ito nakabusangot 2nd na ito sa pinakagwapo sa list nya.

Sabi nga ni Justine Bieber " Never say Never" Kaya ayon , kumuha sya nang itlog hotdog , tinapay at nilagay iyon sa kanyang plato tsaka pumunta sa sala para sundan ito.

She sat next to him, started eating and started a conversation.

"Masarap ba yang kape mo?" Luh, magtatanong ka lang wala pang kwenta, pintas nya sa sarili.

He sigh and replied "If you want meron pa sa coffee maker sa kusina" He said that with no emotion trying to suppress any conversation that might pop up from the ladies mind.

" Ah talaga ba. Turuan mo naman akong gumamit nang coffee maker, hindi kasi ako marunong para bukas ako na ang magtitimpla nang kape mo" Pilit parin nito.

He should have known, nothing can stop this woman from talking unless he leave himself.

"Look, you don't need to okay? I can manage at kahit wala ka dito kaya kong alagaan ang sarili ko" He does not want to say it but he needs to. He needs to let her know that he is not available and does not want to do any of her friendly talk.

He saw her opened her mouth to say something . The moment she opened her mouth, he stand up to leave her. By the time he took one step her cellphone rang.

"Oh shit" narining nyang sabi nito.

She answered the phone and said " Oh hi Sweetheart ! Goodmorning! Kumain kana ba?" She continued " Sorry na , I have reasons magpapaliwanag ako. Wait lang , Lalabas ako" at lumabas nga ito making sure he will not hear any of their Lovey-Dovey conversation.

What the!!! May boyfriend ang babae and here she is , staying in his place? Hindi ba ito takot sa kanya at ano na lang ang sasabihin nang boyfriend nito?

He clenched his fist and gritted his teeth.

No matter how hard he deny it. Jealousy is surging through his veins.