𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝙶𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕

"Come on, drink up." Stefan said. They had compelled a couple to sit with them and just like old times, they were torturing humans, forcing the man sitting with them to drink his wife's blood that Klaus poured into his drink. Just because Stefan and Klaus wanted to live peacefully didn't mean they didn't want to have fun in their lives. The pair laughed as they watched the man cough after sipping his drink. When they decided to stop torturing the poor guy, they compelled the couple to forget everything and leave which they did.

"See, this is what I liked the most about you." Klaus said.

"Well, that day was by far one of the best days of my vampire life." Stefan said. "We really partied hard, didn't we?"

"That we did." Klaus said. "Back then we were care free. We both had nothing and look at us now."

"Life really is crazy." Stefan said. "So tell me, what's your story with Amara?"

Klaus explained everything, starting with the day they met as kids to present day. Stefan was amazed that two people could love each other so deeply for a thousand years. He prayed himself and Caroline would be together after a thousand years. One could only hope. After an eventful evening, the pair went back to the manor. When they got back, they noticed everyone sitting in the living room, all laughing. They were all sitting cross legged on the floor in a circle. It appeared to look like they were playing spin the bottle. Stefan and Klaus walked into the living room, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Finally, you two took your time." Marcel said.

"Come and join us. We're playing spin the bottle." Hayley said.

Klaus went and sat next to his wife as did Stefan with his wife. Amara smiled and leaned her head on Klaus' shoulder as one of his arms wrapped around her waist.

Kol spun the bottle and it landed on Rebekah. "Truth or dare, sister?" Kol asked.

"Truth." She said.

"Okay, who is better in bed? Damon or Marcel?" Kol asked, making everyone gasp before laughing. Rebekah gasped before hiding her face in her hands.

"Come on, it's obviously me." Damon said.

"I beg to differ." Marcel said.

"Kol, stop making our sister uncomfortable." Elijah said.

"Stop being a buzzkill, Elijah." Kol complained, making Elijah roll his eyes.

"I guess you have to pick, Rebekah." Davina said.

Amara smiled as she watched everyone pressure Rebekah into answering the question. Suddenly, her face dropped when she felt something wet beneath her. She looked down and noticed her water had broken. Suddenly, she felt a pain in her stomach, making her gasp out in pain, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Love, what's wrong?" Klaus asked in concern.

"I...I think the baby's coming." Amara said.

"How's that even possible? You still have like three months left." Tyler said.

Amara screamed out in pain as it increased, squeezing her husband's hand. He quickly helped stand her up and took her into their room where he laid her down on the bed. Everyone else rushed into the bedroom where Klaus was sat next to his wife, holding tightly onto her hand to comfort her as much as possible.

"It hurts!!" Amara cried out.

"Hey, I'm right here, Love. You're going to be fine. I promise." Klaus said, caressing her face, calming her down a little bit. "Who here knows how to deliver a baby?"

"Davina and I can do it." Elijah said.

Everyone else left the room and decided to wait downstairs. "Amara, you're going to need to push, okay?" Davina said.

Amara nodded and began pushing as hard as she could, yelling in pain. Meanwhile, Klaus was doing whatever he could to make her feel better and comforted. After many pushes and screams later, the couple heard crying. Davina went to clean the baby up whilst Klaus held onto Amara's hand.

"You did really well." Klaus said to her. "I'm so proud of you."

Amara smiled weakly as he kissed her cheek. Davina came back in with the baby now wrapped in a blanket. Davina handed the baby to Amara who couldn't stop her tears falling as she held her son for the first time. He had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, just like his father. Even though he was born early, he looked absolutely perfect. Amara used her finger to rub his soft cheek. Meanwhile, Klaus just watched them both. He didn't know what he was feeling but all he knew was that he already loved his son so much. Amara looked at Klaus who was still looking at the baby.

"Here. Hold him." Amara said.

Klaus hesitated for a moment. He hadn't really had much experience when it came to kids. The baby was so delicate and he was worried he would end up crushing him. But after a while, he agreed. Amara handed him the baby and Klaus couldn't stop the huge smile from growing on his face. He looked perfect.

"We...we made him." Klaus said, making Amara chuckle as he sat next to her.

"Yeah, it's amazing." Amara said. "So, what should we name him?"

"Klaus junior." Klaus joked, making his wife laugh.

"No offence but when we're in bed together, I'd rather not think of our son at the same time." She said, making him laugh.

"Fair enough. What about Noah?"

"Noah Mikaelson. I love it." Amara smiled. "Noah Henrik Mikaelson."

Klaus looked at Amara, his eyes filled with confusion but happiness at the same time. "Henrik."

"Henrik was and always will be an important person in both of our lives. He was the one that encouraged me to pursue you that night at the bonfire." Amara said. "If he didn't, I don't know if we would be here right now."

Klaus smiled at the thought of his younger brother. Henrik really was the one that brought them together and for that, he would be eternally grateful. "Noah Henrik Mikaelson." Klaus said, looking down at his son who was staring at him with his big blue eyes. The pair shared a kiss with Noah still in Klaus' arms. This was the beginning of their new lives together and the couple wouldn't have it any other way.

********

𝙰/𝙽: 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙼𝚎. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚕, 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚍𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙺𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚡𝚡𝚡