𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 / 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Klaus awoke the next morning, remembering the events of the night before. He smiled before turning to see his fiancé, still asleep. She looked so peaceful as she slept. Klaus couldn't keep his eyes off her. She was even more beautiful than when they were previously together. He hated that he couldn't recognise the love of his life as soon as she walked into the compound that day. He straight up rejected her and that hurt his heart. He couldn't imagine that happening now. He was going to treat her like the queen she was. He had his woman and he wasn't ever letting her go. Klaus played with Amara's soft blonde hair, tucking a piece behind her ear. Slowly, her eyes began to flutter open and the first thing she saw was the beautiful smile of Klaus.

"Good morning, my love." Klaus said, making Amara's heart flutter. His morning voice was so sexy.

"Good morning." She said with a smile, leaning over and kissing his cheek.

"How did you sleep?" Klaus asked, holding Amara's hand, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.

"Great. Best sleep I've had in a thousand years." She said, making the hybrid chuckle.

"I can't believe you're here. You're actually here with me. You don't understand how devastated I was when I thought I'd never see you again." Klaus sighed. "I can't believe I let my mother do this to us."

"Hey. There's no need to wallow about the past. I'm here now and we're both together. And now we can spend the rest of eternity together." Amara said, placing a hand on his cheek.

"Somehow eternity doesn't feel like enough." Klaus said. "You're going to be my wife. Mrs Mikaelson."

Amara blushed. Just hearing her name next to her fiancé's last name made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Klaus held up Amara's hand that had the ring on and kissed her knuckles before beginning to kiss up her arm and shoulder, eventually getting to her neck. Klaus sure did love Amara's neck and Amara had no problem giving him access to it. Amara let out a small moan as she felt Klaus sucking on her neck, leaving little kisses and leaving his hot breath on her skin. Klaus continued kissing up her neck towards her ear, making Amara let out shaky breaths as she held onto his arm. Klaus kissed up to her cheek before pulling away, their noses brushing against each other.

"My little star." He smiled, referring to the conversation they had a thousand years ago when he said Amara was the brightest star. Klaus kissed her nose before pulling her into his body. Amara wrapped her arms around her fiancé, her face snuggled into his chest.

"Don't leave me again." Klaus muttered.

"Never again." Amara said. "Never again."

********

The Mikaelson family were gathered around the dining table, eating breakfast together. Before everyone could finish eating, Klaus stood up, gaining the attention of everyone.

"I have an announcement to make." He said. "I know for the past week or so, things have been strange when it came to me and Amara. However, I now remember her. Mother spelled me to forget Amara however that spell has now been broken. I remember how I much love her and how I can't live without her. We are getting a new addition to this family. Amara will officially be a Mikaelson because we are getting married."

The family gasped with joy. Amara had a huge smile on her face as everyone came over and hugged the happy couple, congratulating them. The couple then explained to the rest of the family everything they had found out, from Esther putting Amara to sleep to her casting the spell on Klaus to make him forget her.

"That makes so much more sense now." Rebekah said. "And we could see you were both together again."

"How?" Amara asked.

Kol pointed at his neck, making Amara feel her own neck and hiss slightly, her fingers grazing over a rather large hickey left by her fiancé. Amara blushed and Klaus smirked. He left his mark on her so everyone knew she was taken.

"We are all elated to finally properly welcome you into the family, Amara." Elijah said.

"Thanks Elijah." Amara smiled.

"I can't wait to start wedding planning. I am planning this wedding and no one can stop me." Rebekah said.

"We will all help." Kol said.

"Do whatever you like but for now, can you keep me and Amara being together just between us?" Klaus requested. "Just until the wedding. I don't want people and especially my enemies finding out and trying to ruin our day. We can invite a few close friends but that's it."

"Of course, don't you worry about that. We'll take care of it all." Rebekah said.

Amara smiled at Klaus, holding his hand as they all finished breakfast together.

********

𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

"Come on Amara, you can do better than that." Rebekah said. Rebekah and Amara were training once again. Rebekah liked training with her future sister in law. It was good practice for herself and it meant she could bond with her bestest friend.

Amara growled and used her werewolf agility to climb from walls and drop herself onto Rebekah, practising different ways to take her down. Her fiancé was watching them both from a distance. He couldn't stop staring at Amara. The way she fought, she was a real badass now and that made Klaus fall even more in love with her. He knew from this day forward everything in his life would just be perfect.