𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚝 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

It was now a week later and Klaus still wasn't speaking to Amara. He was trying to process everything that Elijah had told him and he felt he still needed time. Amara, on the other hand was going through hell. It had been a week since she had kissed her husband or touched him or even spoke to him and it was killing her. The only thing that was keeping her happy was her child growing in her stomach.

Today was the wedding day of Elijah and Hayley and Amara was determined to take her mind off everything for one day and just enjoy her brother in law's special day. She owed the couple that much. They had already done a lot for her.

"Wow Hayley, you look beautiful." Amara said as she looked at the woman all dressed in white. Amara and Rebekah were bridesmaids and were wearing matching royal blue dresses.

"Thank you Amara." Hayley smiled before giving her a hug. "I'm so nervous. Is this how you felt?"

"Pretty much. But once you see Elijah at the alter, all those nerves will vanish." Amara smiled.

The two were interrupted when Klaus walked through the door. Hayley had picked Klaus to walk her down the aisle since her parents were dead and she didn't have any other siblings. Out of all the Mikaelson brothers, she was closer to Klaus. Kol was still officiating since he was still able to. Klaus looked at his wife and almost melted. She looked beautiful. Her dress was the same colour as her eyes which pretty much drove him crazy.

"I better get going. Good luck, darling." Amara said, giving Hayley one more hug. She then walked to the door, her eyes not leaving Klaus. Amara left, leaving just Klaus and Hayley.

"You should really talk to her." Hayley said.

"I'm planning on it." Klaus said.

"Good, because me and Rebekah are planning the baby shower and the last thing we need are the parents sulking like a couple of kids." Hayley said, making Klaus chuckle. 

"I can assure you that won't happen." He said. "Are you ready?"

"I think so. I'm so nervous." Hayley said.

"Don't be. You're marrying my brother. You're now going to be an official member of our family. You're officially a part of Always and Forever." Klaus said. "When we reach the end of the aisle, just keep your eyes on Elijah. It'll calm your nerves."

"Huh, that's exactly what Amara said." Hayley said, making Klaus blush slightly. "Aww, you really are my favourite brother in law, you know?" Hayley teased, pinching Klaus' cheek.

"Stop." Klaus chuckled. "Or I'll just leave you here."

"Okay, I'll behave." Hayley chuckled. "Let's get married." Hayley wrapped her arm with Klaus' and walked out of the room.

"You look beautiful, by the way." Klaus said, making Hayley smile.

"Thank you. I saw the way you looked at Amara though. You definitely want to rip that dress off her, don't you?" Hayley teased.

"Please, that's what Elijah will be doing to you tonight." Klaus smirked, making Hayley blush before punching his arm. When the pair reached the door, they both stopped. "Good luck." Klaus said before hugging Hayley.

"Thank you." Hayley said.

Klaus opened the door and the pair walked down the aisle. Hayley kept her eyes on Elijah and her brother and sister in law's advice worked. Her nerves had calmed down. Klaus dropped Hayley at the alter before stepping back. Kol began officiating but Klaus couldn't keep his eyes off his beautiful wife. He missed her dearly. He missed her kisses, her touch, her voice. As Amara watched the wedding take place, she couldn't help but remember when herself and Klaus were the ones standing at the alter. It was the greatest day of her entire life. The day she promised she'd look after Klaus and care for him.