𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 / 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

The mansion was decorated in a sea of blue and white. The girls had done a good job getting everything ready. Everyone in the family were actually excited for this baby shower. It would take their mind off the fact that there was a mediocre witch and useless doppelganger after them. The men were already downstairs. They wore blue shirts to match with the theme and black jeans, Elijah deciding on a blue suit because he would never be caught in jeans. Damon, Stefan, Caroline and Tyler were also invited as they were helping the family a lot and were genuinely happy for Klaus and Amara. The girls were still upstairs getting ready.

"Amara, you have to wear this." Rebekah said. 

She held up a dress and Amara gasped. "You still have this?"

It was the dress Amara wore a thousand years ago at the bonfire except this time, it was a light blue shade. It was in pristine condition.

"Of course. It was this dress that made my brother fall in love with you. After everything that happened, I kept the dress. I dyed it blue so it would match the colours." Rebekah smiled.

Amara couldn't stop herself from giving Rebekah a hug. "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Now, let's get you ready."

After about an hour, all the girls were ready. They all wore different blue dresses. Amara wore her blue dress. Rebekah got her ready and made her look exactly how she looked at the bonfire that night. The same hairstyle, the same make up, even the same flower crown, except the flowers were blue.

"Oh my god, can I marry you?" Hayley said.

"You shall." Amara said with a laugh. 

"You look beautiful though." Hayley said. 

"Yeah, absolutely stunning." Caroline smiled.

"Nik is going to die when he sees you." Rebekah said, making Amara's face heat up.

"Come on. I wanna see his reaction." Davina said, making all the girls smile. They all left the room and proceeded to come down the stairs.

Meanwhile, Klaus was with the guys in the ballroom. They decided that's where they would all celebrate. Being in the ballroom reminded him of the ball they had a few years ago when Esther tried to kill him and his siblings, when Finn was still around. 

"Kinda awkward being in here, huh?" Klaus heard. It was Damon.

"What? That this was the place where you and your girlfriend tried to kill my entire family?" Klaus said.

"Yeah. That." Damon said, rubbing the back of his head. "No hard feelings though, right?" He said, sticking his hand out.

Klaus thought about it for a while. On one hand, Damon and his friends tried to kill him. On the other hand, he did help save his sister. But then again, it was his fault his sister was taken anyways. He sighed and decided to drop it. He didn't need any more enemies. He just wanted a peaceful life with his wife and son. Klaus shook Damon's hand and the two smiled.

"Finally, you guys took your time." The pair heard Kol say.

They turned around and Klaus froze in his spot when his eyes landed on his wife. She looked absolutely gorgeous. Flashbacks began appearing in his head. 

For some reason, he couldn't take his eyes off her. She really looked beautiful in her dress. The dress was off the shoulder. Her hair was braided and was hanging over her shoulder with a few curls hanging in the front. She also had a little flower crown on her head. The light from the bonfire made her skin glow. For the first time, Klaus felt something in his stomach. It felt...like butterflies. He didn't know what this feeling was but he enjoyed it very much and didn't want it to stop. Amara turned to face Klaus and in that moment, his heart began pounding. He decided he was going to approach her.

"Niklaus, how are you?" Amara smiled.

"More than happy now that I've seen you." Klaus said, making Amara's face heat up. "Would you like to dance?"

Klaus had his hand stretched out and Amara accepted. The pair spent the entire night dancing and enjoying each other's company. It was this night that solidified their feelings for each other. It was this night that started the love story of Niklaus Mikaelson and Amara Sinclair.

She somehow looked even more stunning than she did from the night of the bonfire. His heart began beating rapidly. He felt as if he was falling in love with Amara all over again. Amara approached her husband and noticed his mouth was fully hung open. She blushed and ran her thumb over his bottom lip, his eyes still glued on her.

"You....you look....wow..." Was all Klaus could say. He was speechless.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Amara smiled, her face moving towards his. She wrapped her arms around his neck, Klaus' arms immediately wrapping around her waist. Their faces moved closer and their noses were practically touching. Klaus could feel Amara's hot breath on his face and felt goose bumps on his body. Before anything else could happen, Amara said, "We should get started."

She pulled away from Klaus, making him whine. He thought he was getting a kiss from her. Amara chuckle and quickly left a kiss on his lips before dragging him to join the others.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎

"Where is Damon? He won't answer." Elena said.

"He's probably doing his own thing. Let's just get the next original today." Bonnie said as they both walked to the basement.

"Now, who will join-" Elena said before stopping when she saw nothing. Rebekah was gone. "Where's Rebekah?!" She exclaimed.

"I don't know. How did she leave?" Bonnie asked.

"Oh my god!! I'm so sick of those Mikaelsons!" Elena yelled, rushing back to the living room and pulling something out from under the couch. 

"What is that?" Bonnie asked.

"The last white oak stake on this planet."

"How...how did you get that?!"

"It doesn't matter. I'm taking at least one Mikaelson down today. That's a promise."