𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 / 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

The Mikaelsons were all having fun in the ballroom. There was food, laughter, dancing and wine. Klaus watched as his wife ate some cake. She just looked so beautiful, he couldn't keep his eyes off her.

"You're drooling." Kol said, grabbing Klaus's attention and making him clear his throat.

"No, I'm not." Klaus said before quickly wiping his mouth to see if there was actually drool or not. There was.

"Stop getting shy, Nik. I drool over my girlfriend all the time." Kol laughed.

"See, that was something I didn't need to know." Klaus said, making Kol roll his eyes.

"You know, I'm proud of you. Who knew you'd have a wife and son in your life?" Kol said, making Klaus smile slightly.

"That day when I killed my hybrids, I truly did believe I would forever be alone." He said as he watched his wife. "I thought I had no one left. Not for one moment did I think I'd have my siblings, a wife and an unborn son all under one roof."

"You'll never truly be alone, Nik. You have all of us. Your family." Kol said, resting his arm on Klaus' shoulder. Klaus looked around the room and saw everyone laughing and having fun. He realised his baby brother was right. He had his family. He felt complete. He felt content.

"You're right, Kol. I have my family." Klaus said. He left Kol and went over to Amara who looked back at him. "May I have this dance?"

Amara smiled and nodded, placing her hand in Klaus'. The couple danced together just like they did on the night of the bonfire, many memories filling their minds.

"You know you're perfect, right?" Amara said.

"I'm far from perfect, Love."

"Well, you're perfect to me. I love you so much, Niklaus Mikaelson."

"I love you too, Amara Mikaelson."

The pair shared a kiss before a loud noise interrupted them. They pulled away and saw Marcel, Rebekah and Elijah on the ground, holding their heads in pain. Bonnie and Elena walked in. Bonnie was giving the vampires aneurysms. Kol tried to intervene too but he got caught by Bonnie. Hayley tried running to Elena but Bonnie pushed her away with her magic. Davina used her magic to stop Bonnie and all the vampires sighed in relief.

"Bonnie, what are you doing here with Elena?" Damon asked.

"Maybe we should be asking you the same thing!" Elena exclaimed.

"Who's side are you on?" Bonnie asked.

"I'm with the Mikaelsons. Everything you're doing is stupid." He replied.

"Damon, you can't be serious." Elena said.

"He's dead serious." Stefan said.

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. YOU RUINED MY BOYFRIEND!" Elena yelled.

Bonnie started fighting everyone with her magic again. Davina attacked Bonnie with her magic, throwing her to the other side of the room. Bonnie got up and began attacking Amara, giving her an aneurysm. Amara screamed in pain as she clutched her head. Klaus panicked and held onto her. Davina decided to attack Elena to distract Bonnie so she threw Elena into the wall. It worked as Bonnie stopped to check on her friend. However, as the vampires tried to get to them again, Bonnie threw them into the wall. Elena noticed Klaus and Amara were distracted. She quickly snuck off and went towards the couple, holding the white oak stake.