𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚡 / 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Everyone had returned to the compound later that day with the entire family gathered around trying to figure what exactly was going on.

"What I don't understand is, why now? Aurora has had a thousand years to confront me and she chooses now? Why?" Klaus asked.

"Maybe she just didn't know what to say." Hayley suggested.

"No, not possible. This is Aurora we're talking about. She's the most straight forward person I've ever met." Rebekah said.

"Maybe it's something to do with the fact that I'm here." Amara pointed out.

"That is a possibility. She did turn up just two weeks after the wedding." Kol said.

"But that could just be a coincidence too." Rebekah said. "No one knew about the wedding. And I don't think people within the supernatural community know about their marriage yet."

"Oh no." Elijah said, making all eyes shift on him.

"Oh no? What is it?" Klaus asked.

"The night that we left, Aurora said she wanted to come with us. I knew that you didn't love her and wouldn't want her coming with us. Mikael was also still chasing us and I did the only thing that came to mind." Elijah explained.

"Brother, what did you do?" Kol asked with concerned laced in his voice.

"I compelled Aurora, Lucien and Tristan to think that they were myself, Rebekah and Niklaus and I told them to just keep running. To keep running and not stop. That way, Mikael would chase after them and not us. It was when I had just figured out compulsion. I suppose the compulsion must've worn off when I was daggered." Elijah said with a sigh.

"That means she's not here for me." Klaus said.

"She's here for revenge." Amara said, confirming everyone's suspicions.

********

𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara joined her husband in bed, who was sitting up and trying to find as much information on Aurora, Tristan and Lucien as he possibly could. They needed to find a weakness, any weakness to take them down. Amara sat beside Klaus in bed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"We will get rid of them, won't we?" Amara asked.

Klaus sighed and turned to face his wife, taking a hold of her hands. "Of course we will. They are nothing compared to us. And when all this is over, we're going to leave. We're going to travel the world. I want to take you everywhere. London, Paris, Tokyo. Just the two of us."

"That sounds amazing." Amara said before kissing his lips. "And just know, you'll have my full support with anything you decide to do. I'll be right by your side. I promise."

Klaus smiled at his beautiful wife. She was just perfect. There was always something new about her that made him fall even more in love with her. Klaus leaned in and kissed Amara's jaw, kissing down to her neck as Amara held onto the back of his head. He sucked on her neck, leaving a love bite before pulling away.

"See, that is something Aurora will never get from me." Klaus smirked as he pointed at the love bite, making Amara blush heavily and push his shoulder away, making Klaus laugh.

********

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢

"Oww, Love." Klaus groaned as Amara used a comb to brush his fluffy blond hair, standing in front of him as he sat on the edge of their bed.

"I'm nearly done. You need to look your best when you kill Aurora, Lucien and Tristan." Amara said, making him laugh.

"I would never let anyone else do this, you know?" Klaus said, referring to his wife brushing his hair.

"Am I supposed to feel lucky to be brushing the great Klaus Mikaelson's hair?" She asked with a laugh.

"Of course." Klaus said with a smile before pulling his wife onto his lap, making her let out a small squeal. He wrapped his arms around her waist as he stared into her deep blue eyes. "I promise I'll get rid of them. I won't let them hurt you. I'll never let anyone hurt you."

Amara smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek, rubbing it lightly with her thumb, making Klaus lean into her touch. "I know. And just know, I would do the same for you. Because I love you and nothing will change that."

Klaus felt his heart flutter at Amara's words. She made him feel safe like he made her feel. He was grateful that there was someone who would fight for him, no matter what. He grabbed Amara's hand and placed a small kiss on her knuckles. "And I love you too." He smiled. "Now I'm in the mood for a little bit of bloodshed, aren't you?"

Amara smirked as she nodded. She didn't like killing innocent humans. She was totally against that but killing evil vampires that were after her family, that was an exception.