𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 / 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙳𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

The family were in wedding planning mode. They respected Klaus' wish of keeping his relationship with Amara a secret. The only other people that were told were Marcel, Kol's girlfriend Davina, Audrey and Liam and Elijah's girlfriend, Hayley. Amara had met Hayley and she had to say, Hayley was stunning. They were both a perfect match and Amara was happy to know Elijah was so happy with her. Amara knocked on the door of Elijah's bedroom, grabbing his attention.

"Amara, how can I help you?" Elijah smiled as Amara walked into his room.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you."

"Of course not. I'd drop anything for you." Elijah said, making Amara smile.

"I wanted to talk to you about the wedding. As you know, the bride's father usually walks the bride down the aisle but my parents are obviously long gone. You've always been a brother to me, the older brother I wished I had. It would be an incredible honour if you were to walk me down the aisle." Amara said.

Elijah couldn't help but smile. He had so much love for the girl he saw as his own sister. For her to be asking him to walk her down the aisle on the most important day of her life, nothing could mean more to him.

"I would be honoured to give you away, Amara." He said, unable to control the smile growing on his face.

"Aww I love you 'Lijah." Amara said before giving him a hug.

"I love you too." Elijah said, hugging her back.

********

"Kol, stop eating the samples!" Rebekah yelled. She had every caterer in the city bring in samples of their most exquisite dishes but couldn't keep her brother from eating them all.

"Sister, you can't bring all this food here and expect me not to eat everything." Kol said before eating again.

"Kol will be Kol." Amara chuckled as she approached Rebekah. "I hope this planning isn't too much for you."

"Are you kidding? I'm enjoying every moment of this. I've been waiting for so long for someone in our family to get married so I could plan a wedding and now a thousand years later, I've got the chance." Rebekah gushed. "Granted, I never ever thought it would be Nik's wedding but hey, that's life."

"I'm so glad you're happy with this because I wanted to ask you something. You've been my bestest friend since we were children. We grew up together and have been besties ever since and I'm so happy our relationship will blossom and you'll be my sister in law. So I was wondering, would you be one of my brides maids?" Amara asked.

"Oh my god, yes. Of course." Rebekah squealed, giving her best friend a hug.

"Calm down, I have a more important role than you." Kol bragged. "I'm officiating so hah."

Rebekah rolled her eyes as Amara laughed. "And I know you'll do a fine job."

********

Meanwhile

"Marcellus." Klaus said as he walked into his home.

"Klaus, how's it going, man?" Marcel asked. "Congratulations on the wedding."

"Thank you. I hope you won't be causing any trouble with whatever you had with Amara."

"No, don't worry about that. I see her as a really good friend and she's your girl. You know who I'm really into." Marcel said, making Klaus roll his eyes.

"Yes, I'll be keeping an eye on you and Rebekah." He said. "Anyways, I came here to give you a very important role for my wedding. You're like a son to me therefore I wanted you to be my best man but if you don't want to, I completely-"

"Klaus. Of course I will." Marcel said, giving him a hug. He knew Klaus wasn't the most emotional person so the fact that he was asking him to be best man showed Marcel he really did love him, even if he had a weird way of showing it.

"Okay, enough with the hugging." Klaus said, making Marcel pull away. "Don't let me down."

"I won't." Marcel said. "Who knew the big bad Klaus Mikaelson would be settling down and getting married?"

"Well, if the person is special, why not?" Klaus smiled.

********

"Wow, this is delicious." Amara said with a mouthful of chocolate cake.

"You guys heard the bride. Chocolate wedding cake. Let's go." Rebekah said to the caterers who nodded.

Suddenly, Amara felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist from behind and a chin lean on her shoulder.

"Hello Love."

Amara smiled. She loved being in Klaus' warm embrace. He made her feel safe and complete.

"I picked chocolate for our cake." Amara said.

"You always did like chocolate, didn't you?" Klaus chuckled. Amara turned around to face her fiancé, still wrapped in his arms.

"I'm so excited. This is everything I've dreamed of." Amara said.

"All I want is to make your dreams come true. You pick whatever you like. All I care about is being married to you." Klaus said before pulling out his bank card. "I know you're going dress shopping tomorrow with the girls. You pick the dress that you love. No limit."

Amara gasped at Klaus' kind gesture. "Love, I can't. It's too much. I can pay for it."

"No, I insist. I want you to look and feel beautiful on our special day. After all, you're going to be the wife of Klaus Mikaelson, the original hybrid. You're the queen of the vampires and werewolves. You buy whatever dress you want."

"You really are perfect, aren't you?" Amara smiled.

"I try to be around you." Klaus shrugged, making Amara smile and leave a small kiss on his lips.

"I can't wait." Amara sighed in happiness.

Klaus smiled and kissed his fiancé. Even though he wasn't expressing his excitement like Amara, he couldn't wait either. All he wanted was to spend the rest of his life with his blonde beauty.

"Nik, Amara, please save all this for your wedding night." Rebekah said, making the pair break their kiss. "We have a lot of work to do."

Klaus rolled his eyes and Amara laughed. "I'll see you later Love."

Klaus nodded and gave his fiancé one last kiss before they went their separate ways.