𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 / 𝚜𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚢

Klaus and Amara joined the rest of the family in the compound. As they walked down the stairs, they noticed Marcel walk in with another man. Amara could tell he was a vampire from the scent.

"Hey Marcel." Amara greeted. "Who's this?" She pointed to the man next to him. He had fair skin and dark curly hair. He was very cute looking to Amara. And when she meant cute, she meant how you would call a child cute.

"Amara, this is one of my friends, Josh. Josh, this is Klaus' wife, Amara." Marcel said.

"Klaus has a wife?!" He exclaimed in shock. "W-when did this happen? How are you with him? What?!"

Klaus glared at the young vampire as Amara chuckled. "We've been married for a few weeks now. However, we've known each other since we were kids. And no one in the supernatural community knows about our marriage except for our family and a few close friends so if you could not tell anyone, we would really appreciate it." Amara said.

"My wife, being the kind hearted and caring soul she is, is asking you nicely but if I even get the slightest suspicion that you've told someone, I won't hesitate to rip your head off." Klaus threatened, making Marcel roll his eyes as Josh took a step back with his hands up.

"I won't say anything. No need to get moody. Amara is clearly my favourite in this relationship." He said, making Klaus glare daggers into him. If looks could kill, Josh would be long dead. Amara laughed however. She liked this guy.

"Now that we have introduced ourselves, can we please attend to the matter at hand?" Elijah asked.

"Yes, we need Aurora, Lucien and Tristan dead." Kol said. "Before they kill us."

"And if you guys all die, the entire vampire race dies out with you." Marcel pointed out. "I don't even think the three of them know that."

"I kinda like living so..." Josh said, making everyone look at him.

"Marcellus, does this child need to be here?" Klaus asked, making Josh look at him like he was offended. Klaus wasn't particularly fond of Josh.

"Yes, we need all the help we can get and I trust him." Marcel replied.

"I think we should split up. Spread ourselves out so we can take them on separately." Rebekah said.

"We'll go in three groups. I'll go with Rebekah." Marcel said before being interrupted by Klaus.

"No, absolutely not. We don't need you both making out whilst we're fighting for our lives." Klaus said, making Rebekah roll her eyes.

"Fine, the first group will be me, Klaus and Hayley." Marcel said.

"I'll go with Josh." Amara said, making Josh smile.

"No, replace Marcel with Amara." Klaus said.

"Love, it's fine. I can defend myself. And I can get to know Josh too." Amara said.

"But Love-"

"Niklaus, it's fine." She smiled, kissing his lips. Klaus looked hesitant but nodded, making Amara smile and kiss his cheek.

"I still don't understand how." Josh said, watching the couple, making everyone laugh and Klaus glare.

"Well, that leaves me, Elijah and Rebekah." Kol said.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? I'll join your group." Klaus said to his wife.

"We'll be fine. I promise." Amara reassured. "If I need help, I'll let you know."

"Well then, let's go kill our first sires." Rebekah said.

********

Josh and Amara were in the forest. They knew at least one of the three ancient vampires had to be hiding there somewhere. As they looked around, the pair began getting to know each other.

"I still can't believe you're married to Klaus. It truly blows my mind." Josh said after Amara explained her whole story to him.

"He really isn't the heartless monster everyone portrays him to be." Amara said as she looked down at her engagement and wedding rings on her finger, playing with them. "Niklaus wants people to fear him but he only does it to protect his family. He'll do anything to protect his family. And yes, he's shed the blood of thousands of innocent people but then again, hasn't every vampire killed innocent people? The only difference is the quantity. We all really aren't that different to him."

"You really do see the good in him, don't you?" Josh asked.

"I really do. Anyways, enough about me. What about you?" She smirked. "There must be someone special in your life."

Josh looked down as he blushed slightly. "Yeah, his name is Aiden."

"Isn't he one of the werewolves?" Amara asked to which Josh nodded.

"Yeah he is. We did have complications at the beginning. He's a werewolf and I'm a vampire. That's like Romeo and Juliet. It's destined to end badly. But we got past it and we're really happy." Josh gushed, making Amara smile. He was so happy with his partner and that made her happy.

"That's really great. I-" she said before stopping.

"What's wrong?"

Amara used her vampire hearing and could hear twigs snapping. "Someone's here." Amara said.

Before they knew it, they were surrounded by vampires, all the pair assumed were aligned with Aurora, Lucien and Tristan.

"Really? Which ever one is here, you couldn't come out yourself?" Amara called out.

"Oh, lovely Amara." She heard, turning her head to see Aurora. Amara glared at the red head. "I'm not a coward. And who's this child with you? My friends here are here to tire you out. That's if you survive them. You see, I wasn't lying before. Sure, we're angry about the compulsion and being chased by a psychotic vampire hunter but I love Niklaus and if I have to get rid of you, so be it."

"You really had to get help, didn't you? You claim not to be a coward but you really are. Why don't you fight me like the woman you think you are?" Amara said.

"Oh Amara. I don't have to waste my energy on you." Aurora said with a laugh. "Have fun."

Amara's eyes glowed yellow, making Aurora's face drop. "Oh, you didn't know? I'm a hybrid. You know, half werewolf and half vampire? Just like my husband."

"But...how?" Aurora asked.

"I'll spare the details. Looks like I have the upper hand now. One bite and you and your vampire buddies are dead." Amara said before looking at Josh and nodding.

Using their vamp speed, the pair sped towards the vampires, fighting them as Aurora watched. Amara bit into one of the vampires neck, making him scream before throwing him into a tree trunk. Josh was busy fighting off a smaller vampire before ripping their heart out. The pair went by one by one, killing the vampires, Amara biting into them and ripping their hearts out whilst Josh preferred ripping their heads off. Josh killed the last vampire standing before the pair turned their heads to Aurora, who stood there, clapping slowly.

"Well done. You're stronger than I thought. You may be a werewolf-vampire hybrid but I'm still a thousand years old. I am more powerful than you will ever be, baby vampire." Aurora said.

"Come and fight me then. Show me what you got." Amara said as she wiped the blood from her mouth.

Aurora stood there, conflicted. She saw how tough and powerful Amara was. If she got bit, she'd be dead. But if she walked away, she'd seem like a coward. Before Aurora could say anything else, Amara had vamp sped over to her, throwing her into a tree trunk. Aurora grew angry and stood up, vamp speeding over to Amara. They exchanged a couple blows before Aurora grabbed Amara by the neck, however Amara kicked Aurora in the gut, making her let go. She grabbed Aurora by her hair and tossed her across the leaf scattered floor. Amara was about to go for Aurora again when she ended up vamp speeding away.

"Yeah, that's right! You better run! My friend just kicked your ass!" Josh yelled, making Amara laugh.