𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚠𝚘 / 𝚜𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Amara wiped her tears as she looked to her side. The other side of the bed was empty. Amara had slept by herself because Klaus slept in one of the spare bedrooms. He really didn't want to see his wife right now. He was very hurt by her actions and just needed time to himself. Amara knew she had hurt Klaus' feelings and she now regretted what she did. Maybe she should've just stayed home like he asked. At least then, she wouldn't be fighting with Klaus.

Meanwhile at the breakfast table, the family were eating and wondering why Klaus and Amara weren't with them.

"Where are they?" Rebekah asked.

"They probably had a long night, if you know what I mean." Kol said, making Hayley chuckle.

"Brother, why must you comment on our brother's nightly activities?" Elijah asked. "I find it highly disturbing."

"Oh shush, Elijah. Like you and Hayley don't do the same thing." Kol said, making Elijah glare at him as Rebekah laughed and Hayley blushed. Klaus finally came to the table and grabbed an apple that was in the fruit bowl on the table.

"There you are, Nik. How was your night?" Kol smirked. "I'm sure it was quite entertaining for you."

"Oh just shut up, Kol! Not everything is a bloody joke, you know?!" Klaus snapped.

"Nik, calm down. It was a light hearted joke." Rebekah said. "You didn't have to take it so seriously."

"Well apparently, a lot of people don't take what I say seriously." Klaus grumbled before leaving the dining room and heading out.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" Hayley asked.

"We should go and talk to Amara." Elijah said.

********

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎

Amara just sat in her bed. She didn't have the heart to go and eat breakfast. She didn't even know if Klaus had anything to eat. She looked down at her rings on her finger and sighed as a small tears fell from her face. She placed her hand on her still flat belly and rubbed it slightly. 

"Your daddy is mad at me, baby and I don't know what to do." She whispered.

Amara's head snapped up when she heard her bedroom door open and Elijah, Kol, Hayley and Rebekah all walked in. They saw her sitting up in bed, still in her night clothes and her face wet with tears.

"Amara, what happened?" Kol asked, rushing to Amara's side. He sat down on the bed next to her. Hayley sat on one corner and Rebekah sat in front of her. Elijah simply stood by the edge of the bed. Kol wiped her tears and Amara rested her head on his shoulder.

"I hurt Niklaus." She muttered. "He trusted me and I betrayed him."

"Why, what happened?" Rebekah asked.

Amara explained everything that happened the day before. How Klaus told her to stay home. The spell that Davina cast, everything that happened with Lucien, what happened at the docks and the argument they had when they got home.

"No wonder he was all snippy today. Kol made a joke and he just snapped at him." Hayley said.

"He didn't even sleep next to me last night. He slept in one of the spare rooms." Amara murmured.

"He'll get over it, Amara. He loves you and the baby. As long as you and my little niece or nephew are okay, that's all that matters." Rebekah said with a soft smile.

"My brother loves you very much. He's just hurt at the moment and I can understand why. Niklaus is all about protecting his family and loved ones. He feels as if he failed to do so. He'll come around, Amara." Elijah said before placing a hand on her shoulder.

"I hope so." Amara said. "Did he have anything to eat?" The family chuckled. Even when they were fighting, all Amara cared about was if Klaus was okay.

"Yes, he took an apple on the way out." Hayley said.

"And knowing my brother, he'll go on a killing spree. He usually does that when he's pissed off." Kol said, making Amara smile slightly.

"Nik will make sure his gut is full. Let's feed you now. You have to eat for yourself and the baby. Come on now." Rebekah said, pulling her sister in law out of bed.

"Okay, I'll change and come downstairs." Amara said. 

The family nodded and left her room. Amara sighed to herself. She quickly got ready and joined her family for breakfast.